BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Monika A.
Sacramento, CA
Soooooo good love these chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite I get them every year from family and friends they are pretty decent price cause around the holidays people up there prices but these are always they same so I love them !!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These are my favorite kind of gift for birthdays or special occasions. SO MUCH BETTER than your stereotypical flowers because they don't die and you can eat them. While they are pricey, they're so worth it.
Priscilla B.
Pensacola, FL
These are a perfect gift for any occasion. I love receiving these as a, just because gift. Pairing them with a great bottle of champagne and a bubble bath and you have a perfect night in to relax and unwind.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I do love getting these. Something about strawberries dipped in chocolate just sounds so good. I love the value of them! I don't eat them all the time but when I do it's worth it. I would recommend to anyone!
Serra K.
Anyone that's ever had a strawberry covered chocolate, understands what I mean when I say they are delicious!!! Plus it's Valentine's Day, anybody would love to receive some chocolaty strawberry goodness!!
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love these chocolate covered strawberries! My husband usually gets them for me on valentine's day and Christmas. I love the combination of chocolate and fruit mixed together its so yummy! The perfect gift for that special someone.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received for Valentine's Day two years in a row. Yummy treat for yourself or to share. Loves the chocolate covered strawberries. They are a great gift idea but don't buy your girl this gift two years in a row, surprise her with something else special each year.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
The chocolate covered strawberries are delicious! Every once in a while I'll order some to kick the craving but I love the sweet strawberries with the chocolate that melts in your mouth. I don't buy them often because they're pricey though
Grace D.
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries? Whoever invented the idea was a genius. They taste great and are also very beautiful. They make great gifts, I love when my husband surprises me with them.
Maranda C.
I worked at a place called edible arrangements we made chocolate covered strawberries , we would pick the best of strawberries ash them , dry them , and dunk them in chocolate I absolutely love them specially in white chocolate !!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped