BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nici d.
These chocolate covered strawberries are to die for sooo yummy. I just wish that lasted longer.
Brittney Elizabeth U.
Abbotsford , British Columbia
This is perfect for valentines day. all you need is a good glass of white wine to end the night
Kristine S.
Yes please.. Chocolate dipped strawberry are oh so gooooooooooood .. Make s person mouth water
Carolina K.
Servidao Caminho das Dunas, 78, Ingleses
Bom demais. Sabe aqueles dias que jos mulheres adoramos um chocolate? Melhora ainda! Recomendo.
Deyaneira M O.
Cayey,
I want it all I love the flavor ..frit and chocolate are my favorite combination ūüíĚ I buy it all
Iris Diana d.
Rua Débora Oliveira de Almeida Apto 43 Guarulhos-SP
Nossa que delícia
Eu sou uma chocólatra e so de ver fiquei com água na boca!!!
Como queria..
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
I am so picky when it comes to dipped strawberries and I have to say that these are the best!
fashion t.
Soooo yummy .It taste sooo good. This is sooo good. It is pretty amazing. Love it sooo much.
Jill L.
winnipeg, MB
Strawberries and chocolate are both of my favorites. I always give hints to my husband that.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Es un regalo maravilloso para compartir con alguien q quieres o para hacer un hermoso regalo