BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Rhianna D.
Sittingbourne
Not only do these taste incredible but they look so cute and fun. Just looking at them I want to eat them
Rebeca R.
Tem. Nem palavras pra falar desses bombom ele e muito gostoso eu amooo muitos esses chocolates e viciante
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Que hermosos chocolates para un detalle 🍫😍😱

Además son muy muy deliciosos, y tienen un bonito decorado
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I'll take this as a gift over flowers anyway!!! Nothing better than fresh fruit and chocolate combined.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
Perfect anniversary present or could be shared with the person you love. Its a really romantic dessert!
Wietske P.
Netherlands
Its so nice to do !!!!! And it looks so beautyfull !!! ( and it just yhummy !!) look beautyful on fruit
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are ust delicious and I don't care if people think they are cliche. Easy to make on your own too!
Diana M.
Surrey , BC
All Chocolate covered dipped strawberries are soooo good! 😍 they are sooo delicious!! So romantic too
Tui T.
Perth
Mmmm these are cute they look delicious I love a strawberry and chocolate combination it's yummmmmmm
J'lynn l.
Calgary, AB
I love strawberry dipped chocolate! It's so good! This is my favorite whenever valentine's day comes!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped