BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Chocolate is delicious. Strawberries are also delicious. Combined the two things together and you have an amazingly delicious snack
Paige C.
I love Chocolate Covered Strawberries! These look amazing. I haven't tried any from this particular company, but I would. Yummm.
ISADORA R.
Esses doces realmente são maravilhoso!
Além de ser lindo ele é muito gostoso.
Gente aquilo ali não é só buniteza, é uma delícia.
Mariela B.
los santos

They are very delicious, I would love to taste them again. Enjoy their texture, I finally love chocolate as best I can
GINO G.
DORAL, FL

In love with love and chocolate ... delicious and charming! Perfect to surprise that special person in any occasion, give love.
Hgsquaredd C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my guilty pleasures, Chocolate dipped strawberries. It is so good. And it depends on what chocolate they use.
neelum m.
birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have tried these strawberries coated with chocolate very nice you can make these and home if you want white chocolate mmm
Aanil A.
Never tried this company before but i did a dyi chocolate covered strawberries for valentines and my boyfriend loved them.
Jeanette G.
FPO, AP
Strawberries and chocolate, thee perfect mix! The perfect gift for Valentine's day, I mean who doesn't love these things!?
Sophie B.
This is a very delicious sweet, it isn't expensive and a perfect gift for that special someone. Definitely recommend it!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped