BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Anything that involves strawberries and chocolate together is automatically heaven. These are so good and I love both chocooate and strawberries (fav fruit). I would highly recommend these to anyone and they make a really great gift.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
These are my weakness in life! They are amazing! I tell myself they are healthy because it a fruit even though I'm well aware there is more chocolate on it that there is actually fruit! But I just can't pass them up!
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
This chocolatey dipped strawberries are very famous in Valentine's or for special occasions. I love them . Bitting into one love the crisp of the chocolate then the juicyness of the strawberries. There really good.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was so yummy!!!!!! Chocolate and strawberry who would resist? It was a great experience it is pricey and not a lot come in a box but it was yummy i hope my husband gets this for me again I totally do not mind!
Rana S.
Tomball , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow these strawberries dipped in chocolate are so delicious and so huge each one is as big as a peach or a tangerine i swear i got them last year for valentine from my daughter you really should try them they wont last long trust me .
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I couldn't imagine life without the chocolate covered strawberries! I highly recommend to give these to anyone on your Valentine's list that loves fruit! Plus these can be found online and in stores.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
A sweet suprise from my husband. These are strawberries dipped into delicious milk chocolate and decorated so pretty. Keep in mind that they need to be eaten pretty fast since their perishable. I really liked them.
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
Who doesn't love chocolate and strawberries! I love to send bouquets like this gifts for any occasion! I also love the variety in bouquets like this...white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate with different drizzles makes them perfect!
Alexis R.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate dripped strawberries are very delicious. The strawberries are fresh and juicy that's combined with creamy chocolate. They make an outstanding gift for any occasion. I can eat these any time of the day.
Serra K.
Anyone that's ever had a strawberry covered chocolate, understands what I mean when I say they are delicious!!! Plus it's Valentine's Day, anybody would love to receive some chocolaty strawberry goodness!!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped