BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Yum! What a great gift id take chocolate strawberries over flowers any day! They not only taste good but are appealing to the eye as well! Its a really great gift but wont last long once you try one!
Patrick L.
Lavras, MG
Comprei pra minha namorada uma vez e ela apaixonou, e um ano depois quem ganhou foi eu, gente é maravilhoso e apaixonante, presente perfeito pra dia dos namorados, aniversários ou qualquer ocasião para se presentear
Juztyne Keiko M.
Toronto
This is a perfect gift in every different occasions. Chocolate represents for just being sweet. Strawberry is a perfect fruit flavour for romance and love. It's affordable so why not. I can recommend to others.
Yasmin M.
I freaking love chocolate strawberries, They have the most sweet taste ever and you just wanna finish the whole box in a day. It's a little experience here but it's worth it.
kathy h.
sterling, VA
I love chocolate dipped strawberries I always get them and they have a very good price I but it very often I love them, I have tried different but I just love the chocolate dipped. It was worth the price
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
This decorated chocolate is really tasty .I am a chocolate lover and this chocolate not only gives the pleasure of mouth but also helps us to control our health.
Kris L.
Rincon
Las 🍓 con chocolate son la combinación perfecta ❤💕

Son riquísimas y se pueden hacer de diferentes maneras 😃😃
Puede ser chocolate oscuro o el blanco le puedes poner mani, almendras y tantas cosas riquísimas 😃😃
simi k.
Never really had these chocolate covered strawberries, but in general they are nice. I would like to try these ones because these look so good and the presentation is also nice.
Dayline L.
Las Marías
For valentines this is one of the gifts girls loveee!!! I'm one that likes an edible gift! Different toppings and really pretty. Also great for recuperation gifts. I do recommend this if your a strawberry fan like me.
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
Soo delicius,
A great detail and explosion of taste in something so small, super delicious and the box adornment is formidable, very good, beautiful and delicate
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped