BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
Perfect is you can't get them fresh or they are to expensive. These are so yummy.
Sabrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chocolate cover strawberries , my girlfriend gets them for me all the time
Dene V.
Yummy these are so good! Chocolate covered strawberries are my absolute favorite!
Claudia  B.
Ipswich, MA
Make anyone happy by giving them a box of these for Valentine's Day. Great taste!
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Yummy strawberries dip in chocolate! best for an apology gift muahaha. love this
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
I'm absolutely in love with these strawberries! Very fresh and perfectly covered.
Josie R.
I could literally eat chocolate covered strawberries every single day of my life
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Love chocolate dipped strawberries. I could very easily sit abs eat an entire box
Nancy P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The best they are my favorite.so delicious omg.absolutely love it.yummy and tasty
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
Oh wow I'd love to receive this .it looks so lovely honestly I'd eat that so yeag
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped