BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Melinda G.
Sooooo delicious 😋 I actually got a set of these for Valentine's Day from a friend
Breann W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love dipped strawberries but these are my favorite and they have different fruits
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a bit pricey, but they are amazing. Perfect for a mom or grandma present!
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Ohh yum I want this now it's a delightful desert with chocolate must have! Must eat
Sonia C.
I love making these especially during Valentine's so simple yet so delicious to eat
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Strawberries in chocolate are amazing! My husband loves to make on Valentine's day
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Me encantan las fresas con chocolate , no las puedo dejar de comer las recomiendo
Josie R.
I could literally eat chocolate covered strawberries every single day of my life
Claudia  B.
Ipswich, MA
Make anyone happy by giving them a box of these for Valentine's Day. Great taste!
Nancy P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The best they are my favorite.so delicious omg.absolutely love it.yummy and tasty
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped