BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
These are super GOOD just sometimes Kinda Expensive But THEY ARE SO GOOD AND CREAMY
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Like Chocolate Coved Strawberry If Somebody Gave Me This I Would love Them 😍😍😍😍😍
Tracy B.
Clawson, MI
You can never go wrong with chocolate dipped strawberries. Perfect gift for anyone.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Chocolate dip strawberries are the best I have many great things about this product
april s.
I love chocolate covered strawberries... n they look beautiful... i want some now!
Brandy C.
Oh my goshhh please send me these for my birthday please. Love these so very much.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love these as a quick gift! Everyone loves strawberries and chocolate, that I know.
Sydni O.
Omg!!! I love strawberries they are amazing and even better dipped in chocolate !
Mayra M.
Modesto, CA
You can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries usually eat these at parties
Jackeline P.
These are awesome !! Love it they taste amazing and I highly recommend this we well
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped