BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate strawberries are great who would not like them best gift ever I love these
Laura P.
Me encanta seria mi regalo perfecto en estas navidades porque soy adicta al chocolate
Monica C.
I love chocolate covered strawberries they ate delicious and such a thoughtful gift..
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate covered strawberries, but which girl doesn't? They are super tasty.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Strawberries in chocolate are amazing! My husband loves to make on Valentine's day
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Strawberries are my favorite and are even better dipped in chocolate! So yummy! :)
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love these I get to try different styles u I qué flavors. Price but very worth it
Melinda G.
Sooooo delicious 😋 I actually got a set of these for Valentine's Day from a friend
Sonali H.
These are perfect😍my go-to valentine's day gift.They look good and taste delicious!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Okay so who wouldn't love this! The perfect mixture of bittersweet and fruity sweet
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped