BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Latonya S.
Yes yes I love chocolate cover strawberry I look forward to get some on Valentine's day
Emily R.
If I had a boyfriend I would want him to buy me lots of these because they are so yummy
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate covered strawberrys. Their so good to take on picnics and a good gift
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
There's not better combination than fruit cover in chocolate! And better if its Nutella
Laurel B.
Saline
The strawberries are huge and so delicious. I've never been let down with this company.
Jordan J.
Greenville , SC
These are great! Especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner!! Great gift!!
Andy R.
Que delícia muitos gostosos um sabor sem igual vontade de comer mais e mais nunca parar
Jasmina D.
It's delicious and truly amazing however on valentines day it's way way too expensive.
Mariela M.
Strawberries + chocolate = paradise!! My two favorite combination!! Absolutely love it!
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
I love them dipped in white chocolate they're so good. Especially with peanuts on them
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped