BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love these! Tasty great portions for price and presentation is beautiful! Highly recommend these as gifts for Valentine's day, anniversaries and birthdays! Great for mothers day, fathers day, new baby or special romantic proposals of marriage!
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've had these before at work and I also bought them for my mom for her birthday. They are delicious. The berries are super plump and juicy and with the chocolate, it's the perfect balance. Also, their customer service is amazing! They helped me when I really needed help. 100% would recommend.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best strawberries you will have in your life. The taste is so sweet and it's a great gift for any occasion. The prices are affordable. Plus once you sign up with them you will receive a 10 % off and even more. So if you are looking for a gift between 20 and 30 dollars this one is for you.
Yolanda T.
Chocolate is amazing and goes even better with strawberries😍 this box has to be the best box for chocolate covered strawberry lovers out there like me ! Most can be affordable but for bigger boxes the price does go up ! Highly recommend for anyone who hasn't tried this yet!
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These strawberries are literally love to me, looking at the photo right now makes me want to order some right now!! They're super tasty, and are a great gift to make your friend/girl happy. They taste like fresh strawberries dipped with warm Nutella
Millenia L.
Beatty, NV
They are humongous and very tasty. They may be a little pricey but I tell you its worth it. The different toppings the bouquet has, is off the hook. Would definitely recommend to anyone the perfect treat or gift. Beware they are very drippy and messy but the flavor is scrumptious.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Best gift to give and receive! Flowers are a waste of money. These are the same sentiment but taste so good. Birthday and Valentines, a thank you or get well soon gift for others. The price is on the high side but if you pick up and deliver yourself it save a good amount.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best thing in the world! My husband buys these for me every Valentine's Day and Birthday and they are awesome. He usually purchases them from our local flower shop along with a dozen of roses. The price doesn't
Gissel C.
Amazing Gift. I got this for a gift. And They loved it. I have tried it myself and they are amazing. Great taste. Great package and they are just so cute. I Recommend Anyone on trying them and I bet they will fall in love with them.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg omg omg heaven I love fruited and this makes my day soo much it's amazing I love fruit dip a bit pricey but it's amazing to have once in a while on occasion the flavor was great and amazing heaven in your mouth I love this so much.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped