BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

Enjoy our famous chocolate dipped strawberries combined with Chocolate Dipped Oreo Cookies! This combo pack has 4 Oreo cookies and 8 chocolate dipped strawberries, all decorated for Valentine s Day. see more...

• The future hubby loves chocolate covered strawberries. Mi...1 Answers
  • What prices do they go for ? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this beautiful box1 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Oreo's

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Oreo's!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I hope to get one this year on Valentine's Day :) who can go wrong with chocolate covered fruit and Oreos?" in 5 reviews
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
I got these last year for Valentine's day and my husband and I absolutely loved them! They were a huge hit. I also got my mother some for Mother's day and my siblings almost ate all of them! Definitely a must for anyone you love.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are surprisingly quite tasty; I was very hesitant to try them fearing they'd taste too chocolatey (since it is the choclate cookie with chocolate cream inside) or have a weird strawberry aftertaste. The flavors pair up well and the strawberry smell and taste remind me of voortman strawberry wafers cookies.
Alicia M.
Last Christmas I got chocolate covered Oreos and OMG! Best thing ever! Super yummy can't wait to have again.
Strawberries? Chocolate? Covered? yes, yes and yes!!!
mels j.
I bought these for my mom last valentine and she loved them. Honestly if you were to choose between candy chocolate its better to get fruit cover in chocolate but im not sure if this company makes different kinds of fruit cover with chocolate but if they do im sure they'll taste so good.
Kaylin H.
It's that time of year for Valentines Day and Chocolate Covered Strawberries! I would absolutely love to have some sent to me but I don't mind fixing them myself.. as long as I get some.. I'm happy!
amie d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who would not like this chocolate dipped strawberries and Oreos in a Bakeway come on send it send it send it you can send it to me I would love it and then I would tell you how yummy this is I work at a high school send it to me at the high school I will tell everybody
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
These care great ! But the Price is way too expensive for a box of strawberries ! Oh well, I guess It's kinda obvious just by making my mouth water just by looking at them. All great things have to be pricey..
sonia T.
I love chocolate covered strawberries..they also taste good with nuts but i prefer them with just chocolate!...i also prefer making them myself cause they can be a little pricey!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My sweetheart gave me these as a surprise. Tasty and delicious! But I made my own to give to him, and I'd say I gave them a run for their money. Little to pricey for my taste.
Nathalia C.
Medford, MA
I got these for my mother last year during mother's day and they were delicious. You can't ever go wrong with Oreo's. Only downside is the price, a little too expensive.
Ivania P.
Millsboro, DE
Where do you get these they look so good ! 😍
tiffany p.
What prices do they go for ?
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Where would I find these so that I can order some?