BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. These are so yummy and delightful to eat. They are sweet and the strawberries are fresh and crisp. They are not too expensive for the quality of the product. I recommend them.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
I love chocolate strawberries especially on special occasion like Valentine’s Day. You can get 12 or 24 chocolate strawberries per order sometimes you can get them cheap depending on were you get them from but you can make them at home yourself but they won’t look like the store kind.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are SO good and also such a sweet gift! My sister doesn’t like sweets and tends to eat on the healthier side, so this was a great exception for her. They are such a cute gift, I recommend!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Strawberries are my top 3 favorite fruits to eat! Eating some now.. lol but chocolate covered strawberries are amazing!! I love them all the time. Not extremely pricey and so good!
Lily S.
Love love love!!!! Chocolate and fruit my two favorite things that I can feel good and bad at the same time... Move over ice cream nothing beats these sweet treats for me, I can eat these for a delightful desert or for the sweet tooth craving without feeling terribly guilty about it... For me there is no comparison when it comes to my love for dark chocolate and deliciously ripe fruit... These can be made in so many different ways that just about anyone quite possibly could enjoy these tasty treats if you haven't given them a try i high recommend it!
Veronica O.
I recieve the strawberries for my birthday from my boyfriend. All my family, friends and boyfriend know I love strawberries and if the covered with anything am in heaven. I can eat strawberry covered with chocolate, nuts all day. The strawberries I recieve where nice and red, big and well covered. I would recommend this company anytime
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It would not be a proper Valentine's day without chocolate. This lovely selection will say I love you. There are plenty enough to share too. If you don't have a Valentine you will most certainly make a friend. The chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. They come in a cute arrangement that would make anyone smile.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really love this because me and my friend used to not have any valentines and we used to buy each other our favorite things this was my go to goodbye my friend because it was really healthy and so right it’s definitely re-purchase material because it’s amazing anyone would enjoy this
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Who doesnt love strawberries covered in white or milk chocolate ? I love the ones from goddiva but they can be a little pricey. You can always make them at home as well buy some strawberries and get some chocolate pieces and melt in microwave dip strawberries and let cool. Enjoy
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolates are delicious. I would highly suggest giving in to any grandmother in need. They are extremely sensual and delicious to look at. I would give them they're delicious soft sweet and crunchy all at the same time. I wouldn't suggest freezing them because that would be gross!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Guyton, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped