BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I got these for my mother on her birthday in January. I was so excited about them, they were decently priced, and they were going to arrive on her birthday. The only issue I had was two days before the delivery date, we had a giant snow storm. Which delayed the delivery, but they refunded me my shipping cost. When they arrived it was like 3 days after her birthday. The strawberries were thrown around and when you bit into one it had rotted. I called the company and told them what happened they apologized profusely and send another shipment of strawberries for free. When we received those ones they were amazing. The strawberries were Giant and juicy the chocolate was perfect and they are right on time.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
I've had great experiences with Shari's Berries. They have a good chocolate flavor and have been fresh each time. Also, the price is reasonable for the presentation (delivery fees a little high in my opinion). You can expect for your delivery to Coke in a box it's a cute now and delivered with small ice packs to keep them cool. These are great for any occasion! On Father's Day, I purchased some that looked like basketballs, baseballs, and footballs. They looked fantastic!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg! I am a strawberry fanatic. Chocolate strawberries are so delicious and are the perfect gift for v-day, or something nice to give to that special someone. I was simply in love with these the first bite. You just can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries. Very satisfying. Perfect amount of sweet and tart. The thought of it doesn't seem to match but these opposites go perfect together.
Ambar Z.
Ambar Z.
First let me say I'm a chocaholic if that term exists. Having that said let me tell you that this chocolate and peanut butter cups are amazing....they're a bit salty but sweet enough. I like them for desserts recipes and for.having them alone. They taste great. Its so sexy.and.romantic getting those.from.your bf or husband ūüėćūüėĄ
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
It would not be a proper Valentine's day without chocolate. This lovely selection will say I love you. There are plenty enough to share too. If you don't have a Valentine you will most certainly make a friend. The chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. They come in a cute arrangement that would make anyone smile.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love a great chocolate covered strawberry, but I find that places like Edible Arrangements or Shari's Berries don't have the best ones. It's the local places that have the best chocolate covered strawberries. Not that the delivery places are bad, I just prefer to shop local for my chocolate covered strawberries.
Keishla E.
Keishla E.
If you love fruit and you love chocolate your going to love these! I don't eat it very often because they can be pricey but we do buy them for parties and gatherings and its the best because everyone says how great they are! I do recommend these for get togethers and parties because it just makes everyone happy.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I've had these before at work and I also bought them for my mom for her birthday. They are delicious. The berries are super plump and juicy and with the chocolate, it's the perfect balance. Also, their customer service is amazing! They helped me when I really needed help. 100% would recommend.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
These are the best chocolate dipped strawberries! They come fresh and are just so good. The chocolate is sweet and smooth while the strawberries (I don't know where they come from but they're better than those I find at the store) have so much flavor! These are a perfect treat for Valetines!
Maya F.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
Best strawberries you will have in your life. The taste is so sweet and it's a great gift for any occasion. The prices are affordable. Plus once you sign up with them you will receive a 10 % off and even more. So if you are looking for a gift between 20 and 30 dollars this one is for you.
Lucky J.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
connor j.
Springfield, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped