Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

by Bouquet of Fruits

A Dozen Berries! Enjoy 12 of our Famous Chocolate Dipped Strawberries offered in an assortment of Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate with stripes, Coconut, Almonds, and Chocolate Chip toppings. Decorated for Valentine s Day and hand packed in our corduroy gift box.

what's the best thing to give or recive for valentine's? looking for ideas! thank you! Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries ?
are these seasonal?
Are these juicy??
Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!
How would you rate this product?
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
Im normally not a big fan of chocolate covered strawberries mostly because i dont like strawberries but i tried these and they are so delicious. These are good for people who love chocolate and strawberries but even if you dont these are amazing!! It is definitley repurchase value. Buy it, its delicious!!❤️
Love love love!!!! Chocolate and fruit my two favorite things that I can feel good and bad at the same time... Move over ice cream nothing beats these sweet treats for me, I can eat these for a delightful desert or for the sweet tooth craving without feeling terribly guilty about it... For me there is no comparison when it comes to my love for dark chocolate and deliciously ripe fruit... These can be made in so many different ways that just about anyone quite possibly could enjoy these tasty treats if you haven't given them a try i high recommend it!
I recieve the strawberries for my birthday from my boyfriend. All my family, friends and boyfriend know I love strawberries and if the covered with anything am in heaven. I can eat strawberry covered with chocolate, nuts all day. The strawberries I recieve where nice and red, big and well covered. I would recommend this company anytime
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It would not be a proper Valentine's day without chocolate. This lovely selection will say I love you. There are plenty enough to share too. If you don't have a Valentine you will most certainly make a friend. The chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. They come in a cute arrangement that would make anyone smile.
Orlando, FL
Who doesnt love strawberries covered in white or milk chocolate ? I love the ones from goddiva but they can be a little pricey. You can always make them at home as well buy some strawberries and get some chocolate pieces and melt in microwave dip strawberries and let cool. Enjoy
W Hempstead, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolates are delicious. I would highly suggest giving in to any grandmother in need. They are extremely sensual and delicious to look at. I would give them they're delicious soft sweet and crunchy all at the same time. I wouldn't suggest freezing them because that would be gross!
I love chocolate and strawberries this product is great for me. Valentine's Day is coming up and this will be a great gift to give to your significant other. I would recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate because it's good quality and delicious!
I received these from my boyfriend last year for Valentine's Day and I ate all of them. It was a sweet gift that I definitely would love to have again. The flavor was satisfying and I recommend it to anyone who wants to gift it to a special someone!
Brazil, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ooommmgeee!!! These are the best tasting deserts i have ever had!!! They were gorgeous when delivered, fresh, smelled so good!! Flavors were on point! I will definitely be getting more of these!! The best gift you could give a woman!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing. I love milk chocolate , white chocolate and regular chocolate. I love when they have caramel in sprinkles in them. I can eat them all the time and I will spend the money for them.

273 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annapolis, MD
il y a 4 mois
Racquel C. • il y a 4 mois
I love Vday gifts 🎁 with good memories this gives pleasure to all your senses at once visually pleasing smells amazing taste incredible I enjoyed them til the last one and the box reusable a gift that keeps on giving🥰