BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

Fresh, creamy and delicious is the best way to describe our milk chocolate blueberry cups. Fresh Blueberries are encased in premium milk chocolate giving each bite a burst of flavor everyone will enjoy. Each gift contains 12 bite size cups.   see more...

• These look interesting! where can i find these? Is there ...1 Answers
Hayley S.
I'm not a big fan of blueberries so these were a disappointment for me. I though they were cherry so that was my mistake. But the chocolate was good.
Ashley M.
Goodfield, IL
Theses are so look s oooo good theybuit the spot every time. Especially when its that time of the mouth.. its always a good thing to have
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
I really love it!!! The price is not affordable but these taste really good. Blueberries and chocolate are the perfect combination.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Chocoltseis goo on everything. I am not afan of milk chocolate but I preffer dark. My husband loves these
Typical F.
Columbus, OH
I dont like blueberries but when these are mixed with chocolate its like heaven in your mouth
America Astrid D.
acapulco de juarez
These chocolates are the best, each one of them have a flavour special and you melt for these chocolates
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
These look interesting! where can i find these? Is there a blueberry flavor?