BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS #46 in Nut Candy

A work of art best describes our caramel walnut bosc pear. This culinary beauty has appeared on the cover of many magazines and for good reason, they are awesome!! We start with a jumbo premium Bosc pear and hand dip it in our own cream based caramel. Before the caramel starts to cool we hand pack the pear with fresh cracked California walnuts and drizzle this master piece with creamy chocolate. Simply put, it s incredible. Weight: 14oz.   see more...

• Never tried this before, how does it taste together? Does anyone ...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing, how would you compare it to edible arrangements?1 Answers
  • Where can you get these?1 Answers
  • "i had my doubts but when i tried it i was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "I fell in love the first time I had this its amazing it the perfect snack and it will take care of your sweet tooth instantly I would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
I love these so much everything I see some I buy them. I started to make them and let me tell you I'm so happy I learn so I won't be running out to buying and it gives me a chance to bond with my siblings.
Typical F.
Typical F.
Columbus, OH
These make my mouth watery hopefully they taste as good as they look pear with Carmel walnut
connie O.
connie O.
Washington
I love them. I have a little nephew and he does not like pear, but these....he loves. After trying one at my place, he couldn`t wait to do whatever it takes for his parents to go buy him some. I am a big fan.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
I'm sorry but this seems disgusting lmao... A pear covered in this? Oh no :(
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Bay Shore, NY
These are the most decadent treat. Mouth watering caramel. Its just hits the spot. Completely in love with the pears. A nice new twist on an old favorite.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Columbus, OH
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I have never had these personally but I would love to try them one day. they look so good, and I had a few friends that has had them and they love them
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
This looks so yummy. I would eat so many pears if it had all that nut, caramel and chocolate on it. If I ever find this product at the store I would purchase it!
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Bosc pears are one of my favorites besides the Asian pear, but these are amazing. I love chocolate with the nuts on the pear it just tops it all off. Just thinking about it makes me want some! Haha
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This looks amazing, how would you compare it to edible arrangements?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
Where can you get these?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Winnipeg, MB
Never tried this before, how does it taste together? Does anyone know.