BY BOUQS.COM #3 in Florists

We're helping farmers all over the world grow their business! Our Farm to Table Bouqs are cut the day you order and shipped from one of our farm partners so they last. All our farms practice sustainable, eco-friendly farming, and we cut only what we sell - so we don't waste 1 out of every 3 stems like others.

Kathy T.
Crisfield , MD
After seeing advertisements everywhere for The Bouqs Company, I checked out their website and was very impressed with their bouquets. I emailed my husband enough coupons that he finally got the hint and ordered me flowers for Christmas. He also ordered me a bouquet for Valentine’s Day, and I purchased a bouquet for my best friend’s bridal shower. All 3 have been so unique and gorgeous, and I can’t get enough of having fresh flowers in my home. I haven’t had a bouquet be late yet, and they have all come fresh and beautiful, with instructions on how to make each bouquet last as long as possible (the roses that I received on Tuesday look even more amazing today, Sunday, than when I took them out of the box!). I’ll continue ordering from this company any time I need flowers.
member-ecc50
I used to think very highly of this company but as they've grown, their product and customer service have gone down the tubes.  They have turned into a customer service nightmare and have become undependable. I ordered 3 dozen roses from Bouqs to be delivered to my daughter in Colorado on her graduation day. They were sent to Pennsylvania due to an error by Bouqs. That was four days ago.  I've emailed, chatted and called countless times and each time I've been blown off and ignored and this was a once in a lifetime event. I've been promised a call back over and over and it has never come. They do not respond and are cowards and hide when they have a problem.  They also outsource their customer service to foreigners in other countries and no one is capable of doing anything. This is much like many other large US companies trying to save money and not caring about the effects of future business. They ruined this special occasion for me so I will NEVER be using them again.  I'm back to overpaying for flowers where I can at least fix a problem when one occurs. Very disappointed in these people. Way to go Robert Herjavec !!!
C. H.
Bouqs website is very easy to understand and order from. I like how they list the farmers along with where the flowers are grown. I was able to use a discount code successfully and score some gorgeous flowers. The flowers I received from Bouqs look exactly as pictured on the website. The delivery was fast and there were no problems. The flowers were also super healthy, and in the bouquet I bought, two of the plants were living so I am able to plant and keep them.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
So I’ve been receiving flowers from the house for almost a year now (my partner signed up for me to receive flowers every month for 13 months). They are on the pricier side and the bouquet is something that I can easily get in the store for a cheaper price. The set it and forget it service is where they’re on point, though I will say that they had some issue in the system where I missed a month and had to reach out to them to fix (they responded quickly and fixed the problem super fast). I will say that the quality of my flowers have gone down since the subscription first started. I’m not sure if this is due to a change in vendor, but some flowers I do receive are almost dead when they arrived and they’re not properly packaged.
Molly K.
I've received and purchased a few bouquets from Bouqs, and they're always super high-quality, gorgeous, fresh, and unique. They have some of the prettiest, most unique floral arrangements, so I like ordering from them.
I don't love how you can only have them delivered Tuesdays, Wed,., Thurs., and Fri., with Saturdays being $10 extra, but the quality of their flowers is amazing, and I like that you can choose from a "basic" version of the bouquet you want, or the deluxe version, or the extra "over the top" large version.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I was introduced to this company by a co-worker when she ordered an arrangement for a project. Their bouquets are super pretty and are done in good taste. My fiancè ordered me some colorful roses for my birthday and they came with a metal vase that I still reuse!
Milan D.
Louisville
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE ONLINE FLORIST BY FAR. Initially I was turned off my the pricing, as it seems so much more expensive than other retailers at first, but then I realized this was because they do all of their pricing up front and that many arrangements were actually a much better value than other online florists! I have such a high opinion of this company. Love their flowers, their sourcing, their pricing, and their marketing. As long as Bouqs is in business, they're my only florist.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is a company I have been dying to try and review for a while now. For valentine's day I chose a bouquet and had it sent to my home in Northern New Hampshire. I decided to see if I could change my selection a few days later. Upon reaching out to customer service about the switch I realized that my original order had never even been placed!! I was feeling guilty about even entertaining the idea of asking about the switch but if I hadn't I wouldn't of received flowers at all! While customer service was very kind there was a lot of confusion that ensued as I tried to order a second bouquet. I was chatting with two different reps who were both giving entirely different information as to what flowers were left available and the delivery dates that were doable! I ended up ordering my third choice in flowers because I got a runaround about the two It was interested in. After finally placing an order for a bouquet the second rep told me the actual one I wanted was suddenly available.  I opted to just stick with my confirmed order after two days of back and forth with this unorganized  customer service group.  Now to the actual flowers - I ended up with a "Be mine" valentines day exclusive. I loved the idea of succulents that could be replanted paired with soft roses that were advertised with it. The bouquet arrived promptly despite a terrible snowstorm we were in the midst of. Unfortunately a long day on the delivery truck left my roses brown and wilted.  I was able to peel off the outer layers and salvage them. I loved that I could design the arrangement as I wanted and the stem amount delivered seemed fair. The flowers are on day four and look as good as to be expected considering they started there life frozen and limp. I wonder if this company would be better during an average week opposed to valentine's day. I am on the fence on whether to try them again or not! Bottom line - not worth the headache or hassle :(
Tanya F.
These guys have the best flowers, best variety. Interesting arrangements set them appart and their delivery pricing is easy to understand.
Had a delivery recently for my anniversary, flowers were gorgeous but died within 2 days.  It looked as though they had gotten to hot and "burnt" in their box.  Odd as they do a really good job wrapping and protecting them.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
The flowers are gorgeous, the delivery was fast, but they charge you for every single little thing! The flowers don’t come in a vase, if you don’t select one (often >$12), delivery on certain days costs a lot more, and even with a $40 coupon code, a $40 Mother’s Day bouquet cost me $80 🙄 beautiful flowers, but be prepared to spend 💲💲💲