Bounty Quilted Napkins uploaded by Jeanette H.Bounty Quilted Napkins uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY BOUNTY

Nothing ruins Taco Tuesday quite like a bad mess. Bounty Quilted Napkins® are 2X stronger* so one napkin can keep you covered throughout the whole meal.

• One napkin lasts the whole meal
• Look out for Napkin designs with prints

Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Bounty es mi papel favorito porque absorve mucho. muchas veces compramos papel que nos sale barato pero terminamos comprando mas & gastando mas. siempre recomiendo BOUNTY a mis familiares. es mi opinion honesta.
Samantha R.
I love this napkins, they never rip like other napkins i buys this every time im grocery shopping. They are by far thr best napkins i clean with them and never had a problem with them riping likr other napkins
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These napkins are ahhhmahhhziiiing! They had a fun summer print of watermelons and that's what made me purchase. :D They are very durable and hold up to messes very well. Need only one napkin with this brand compared to needing two or more with the generic we purchase as well. Only downside is the price. Pricier napkins but the print was just so caaaa-uuuute I had to have!! Definitely saving bounty coupons to repurchase again and again :)
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Excellent product!
These napkins are much more absorbent and thicker and longer lasting. Where I had to use four before, I now only need one napkin for messy foods. You won't have to go to store as often for them. I would recommend them to everyone.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Bounty Napkins are great. They are so absorbent and soak up so great. They are more expensive than others, and usually I buy a cheaper brand that wipes up stuff just as good. I recommend if you are willing to spend extra money
Kathleen F.
My husband and I love these napkins. We use them both indoors and outdoors at events. They are soft and very absorbent, so spills are not a big deal. They are available in many stores and their price is affordable. You get plenty of napkins and the prints on them are really cute.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
My inner child loves the paper towels! The fun print looks cute just sitting on the counter top in a paper towel holder and not only do you get an awesome print but you get the durability of bounty. Bounty paper towels are great for cleaning up larger messes and they're still found at a decent price.
Cristina C.
Very absorbent and a thick, good quality napkin. I might not use these everyday when I know that they will just be used for a small thing and then thrown away and they can be a little pricey. If i know that I'll be eating something that can be very messy, these are ones I would reach for.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I love bounty, i mean i LOVE bounty. I must go through a roll a week, I use it for everything.
I love that it doesn't leave any lint behind.
Always affordable, and when they're on sale i stock up ! never wanna be left without bounty
Definitely my go to for cleaning around the house
Marisa W.
Channelview , TX
I love this print on these napkins and beside me loving them my kids love them too ! There so cute and very durable and easy to just get one every time and ripping needed. There also very inexpensive and you can always find a coupon for bounty which is a big plus !