Bounty Printed Paper Towels Featuring Despicable Me 3 uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BOUNTY #54 in Paper Towels

Ever try one of those 'bargain' paper towels and go through so many sheets that the roll just disappears? With Bounty, the roll doesn’t disappear. Bounty paper towels are 2X more absorbent*, so you can use less. , Even better, Bounty paper towels now come with new Despicable Me 3 prints! Bring the fun of Gru, Lucy, and all of the Minions into your kitchen to make cleanups a blast! And Bounty Select-A-Size allows you to control just how much you use depending on the size of the mess so the roll can last longer!**, Your whole family will love Bounty with new Despicable Me 3 prints. Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper**, *Vs. the Custom-Size-It brand in the US and the Premium Green Leaf Towel in Canada, **Vs. the leading ordinary brand, Despicable Me 3 © 2017 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I always keep bounty paper towels on hand , I love my bounty paper towels. I also love how it's select a size , whether it's a small spill or a large spill , select a size bounty paper towels get the job done. Good quality too !
Miranda V.
Bounty is my favorite paper towel. I love that I can buy them in a very large quantity at Sam’s for such a reasonable price and I love how well they soak up liquids and are super durable and can even use to clean with! Love these!
Michelle G.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pretty good quality. Ive learned learned that there is certain items in the home that you cant cheap out on and thats defiantly paper towels. and this is what i buy everytime
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Love bounty they are the mess picker upper that's for sure... They are tough for paper towels and get the job done with ease. I love this brand
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
I always use bounty paper towels and I love this new design. It matches a Christmas theme quite well. And they work really well also.
jennifer h.
Murray, KY
these paper towels are great they have wonderful absorbing power and last thru the cleanups. would definitely purchas again.
Rheanna W.
Love how cute these are! Super durable too. I get the super rolls, and they last so much longer than any I've ever used.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
Very great paper towels, they are strong and my daughter loves the designs on the paper towels.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
These are one of the best paper Towels out there. They are super strong and durable. We used to purchase cheap paper towels, however we found we were buying them constantly until we switched to bounty. Once we switched we weren’t buying them as much because they are stronger. You only need one sheet for a spill unlike the generic you need 2-3 sheets. The price is higher than others but worth the price because you don’t need to buy them has often.