BY BOUNTY #1 in Paper Towels

The bargain-brand paper towels always seem to poof! Disappear. Bounty Paper Towels® on the other hand, are in it for the long haul. They’re 2x more absorbent so the roll can last 50% longer and you can get more life per roll.

• Full-sized long-lasting sheets
• Available in Select-A-Size
• Look out for designs with prints

• Wonderful product, super soft, great to use every day.2 Answers
  • Have you bought a cheaper alternative that works better?2 Answers
  • Do. You use these or different brand this is what i use4 Answers
Briana J.
Bounty paper towels are definitely super absorbent and really durable, more so than other brands. I would buy these more often if they weren't so expensive. Sparkle Paper Towels are a decent compromise
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
This is the only kitchen roll we use at our home. Very economic in every sense. I use to clean kitchen, even wipe my dishes dry and even for cleaning dusting purpose around the house. One towel can be washed and used couple of times before being discarded which makes it worth every penny. Paper is very absorbent and doesn't rip or dissolve in liquid while I struggle to wipe. Totally recommend it!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the only paper towels we swear by, my grandma always asks for the prints. They do the job in one sheet, although sometimes one sheet isn't enough. They have beautiful prints, the best place to buy them is in bulk and from Costco, Sam's club and BJ's. That's where we buy ours.
Nancy A.
Clean every single disaster ...and because is cute my bby want help.the price is the best because this product really works.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Hey, I love Bounty! To me it's the strongest paper towel. I tend to reuse them if they only be used to dry my hands and I can get a few drys out of them, ghetto I know. I keep a travel size with me in my room and in my car because you never know when you'll need to wipe something up. They are not the cheepest paper towels but for sure they are the highest quality, to me anyway.
Jenna F.
Chandler, AZ
Spills and household messes can be stressful but not with bounty! These paper towels can clean up anything from the smallest mess to the largest
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We buy the Bounty paper towels at Costco.
I love using the Bounty brand because of their amazing quality.
It's a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay 💰 for and it's well worth it.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
This is the only brand I will buy. It cleans great. Takes a lot on big spills. Picks up fast. Kinda pricy at Wal-Mart
Brooke H.
Love the giant rolls and the ability to select the size of towel you need for the mess your cleaning up!
Kathleen F.
My husband and I love these paper towels because we don't have to use one whole sheet if we are just drying our hands or cleaning up a small mess. So there is less waste which we love. They are soft and durable and they absorb big spills too. Highly recommend!
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
How does this compare to the bargain brand?
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it truly the quicker pocket upper? Lol
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Is it better than the Costco brand?
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Are these really made of paper?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?

Walmart