BY BOUNTY #1 in Paper Towels

The bargain-brand paper towels always seem to poof! Disappear. Bounty Paper Towels® on the other hand, are in it for the long haul. They’re 2x more absorbent so the roll can last 50% longer and you can get more life per roll.

• Full-sized long-lasting sheets
• Available in Select-A-Size
• Look out for designs with prints

• Wonderful product, super soft, great to use every day.2 Answers
  • Have you bought a cheaper alternative that works better?2 Answers
  • Do. You use these or different brand this is what i use4 Answers
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
I love these paper towels these will be the only paper towels I use because they hold extra weight and they don't leave streaks like some paper towels do it's very affordable on how good they are and I would totally recommend these to others I just love them so much and they are really good when cleaning up like dog stuff.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Bounty is the only paper towels that I buy.  I can use two sheets to clean my whole kitchen.  They do not fall apart like other paper towels.  They are strong.  They do cost more than most brands.  However, you would end up using half the roll rather than just a couple of bounty sheets.
Elizabeth C.
I never buy paper towels that are not "select a size" it greatly reduces the amount of paper products my household consumes. The larger rolls also mean purchasing less often and changing the roll with less frequency. It's just an easier, better for the environment option, if you have to use paper towels over cloth.
leena h.
I buy it every week from Walmart, I use it everyday to clean my baby after I soak it on water since my baby have severe allergies from baby wipes since she was born. Can live with out it. Use it in the chitchen too.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I'm the odd man out lol !! I prefer another brand ! Although if these are on a big sale I will pick them up. I like a more cloth like feel for paper towels. If on sale I do find them affordable but not my fave. They do the job though.
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
This is my #1 paper towel brand! I use them to clean just about any, and everything! They are very effective they never disappoint me! Very affordable. I love the cute designs they come out with. I definitely recommend!
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Best out there to clean up messes. Dont need much sheets to clean up a big mess. Very effective. Love how very absorbing each sheet is. Great quality . Very easy to use , even children can use it. I do recommend.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Good product not the best paper towel I actually ever use though I do have some Choice paper towels that I do prefer over this one I do feel that the quality of the product is good for the price point that it said I do feel like this product does have room for improvement but I would still buy it again
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Bounty is by far the best paper towel brand. I have bought other brands due to them being on sale, but Bounty continues to be the best. They definitely are stronger than other brands, which means that they last longer. Other brands seem to tear while wiping stuff up, and Bounty never does.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
This is our go to paper towel in my home. After trying cheaper brands that didn't work as well and also felt cheap and rough we went back to these and won't be changing. I would highly recommend this product.
Kim B.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
How does this compare to the bargain brand?
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it truly the quicker pocket upper? Lol
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Is it better than the Costco brand?
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Are these really made of paper?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?