3 colors available

BY BOUNTY #34 in Paper Towels

S M.
S M.
We eat together everyday. We usually use cloth napkins at the table but between launderings I am grateful to absorbent Bounty napkins!
Even for quick wipe downs of the stove and countertop to spaghetti sauced faces and hands it's the only paper napkin found in our home.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Roseville, CA
These are my absolute favorite paper towels. They soak up a ton of liquid, never rip when your trying to clean up a mess. They are my first choice when I go to the store and when I notice we are getting low I just start looking for them on sale somewhere.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Atlanta, GA
I like these napkins. The package lasts forever, and they're fairly heavy duty. I don't need more than a couple at a time. I would buy again. They're not life changing, hence the 4 stars instead of 5, but they're good napkins.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
My roommates and I have a huge pack of bounty paper towels kept in our kitchen. They're definitely our go to whenever there's a spill or something that needs to be cleaned up. They work well and have lasted us a long time.
Nova I.
Nova I.
Windber, PA
Bounty is the best. Soaks up the mess. Very strong. Sometimes I find coupons for these. I like to buy in balk due to the fact I work 7 days a week and I don't like to shop. Everything is so expensive it's hard on a budget
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
I am a fan of bounty. You don't have to use as many sheets of paper to clean up a mess because they are very obsorbent which makes the rolls last a long time! We bought a 12 pack and it has lasted us almost 6 months!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
These paper towels are all that my family uses. They are strong and absorb liquid well. They do not shed and they do not have a strange smell. They are soft and the rolls do not unravel everywhere on the counter.
Nena C.
Nena C.
Bounty towels are strong. Very good for cleaning stuff up. Great for washing kids, face hand etc. I find bounty towels lasts a long time because you don't need to use a ton of towels to clean up with
JMacs R.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
We use these al the time at our house. I like that they work similar to a paper towels, yet cost less and do not have to rip off the roll. Quick and easy to use at meal times for my family.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Otis Orchards, WA
Bounty quicker picker upper. They don't lie. These pick up much more then any other brand out there. I love the different prints thathe the company comes out with every season.