97 colors available

BY BOUNTY #3 in Paper Towels

Ever try one of those 'bargain' paper towels and go through so many sheets that the roll just disappears? With Bounty®, the roll doesn’t disappear. Bounty® Select-A-Size™ paper towels are 2X more absorbent,* so you can use less. Bounty® quickly absorbs messes, so you can clean up and move on without wasting time or towels. Plus, it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty® paper towel that's just right for you and your family. Choose the paper towel you can count on: Bounty®, the longer-lasting Quicker Picker Upper.***Vs. the Custom-Size-It® brand in the U.S. and the Premium Green Leaf Towel in Canada.**Vs. leading ordinary brand. see more...

• What other ways do you use this paper towel other than cleaning and...14 Answers
  • Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels ...15 Answers
  • Earn $336/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
DORAL, FL
While Bounty Basic are not the softest, most absorbent paper towels, they are almost always the ones I buy. The reason is, I go through so many. I don't use one paper towel and make it go from mess to mess like commercials imply. That would be great. But I'm not the type who will even pre-wash a dish before it goes in the dishwasher, so I'm not going rinse out and reuse a paper towel.

If by accident I spill a half a bottle of vegetable oil on my counter while cooking, the dogs track in mud and get it everywhere, I'm making bacon and the grease splatters everywhere, it's going to take a number of sheets to clean it up, no matter how baby's bottom soft (or not) the paper towels are. Even their strength wont matter. I'm not washing grapes on them, I'll be wiping up messy stuff mixed with 409 or Windex. I just need a lots of them. So if I have to use a bunch, I want ones that are cheaper and more affordable.

Now there are even cheaper paper towels too. I've bought and used them. The problem I run into with those is they cross the line into being so cheap they aren't well made and can be harder to use. They don't peel from the roll properly, they're tissue paper thin and they tend to have very little absorbency.

Bounty Basic in right in the middle. They're not as absorbent and stronger more expensive paper towels, but still better made and work better than the rock bottom cheapest. For me, they' do everything I need a paper towel to do, for the lowest price, so they've been my go-to brand for years.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
I almost hate to use these high quality towels for cleaning, but I'm a bit of a germaphobe and like to know I'm cleaning more germs than I'm spreading. Dishtowels and rags are 'greener' and I do use them for certain things. But when it's time to clean the house, or disinfect the bathroom, the paper towels come out, because it's just more sanitary.

These new Bounty duratowels are quite good and not as expensive as I would have expected. I normally get good quality store brand generics, but got these on a whim and really like them. They're strong, don't break apart when putting some extra elbow grease into a stubborn stain, and can absorb spills with repeated wipe-ups. We have a slow leak in the bathroom that the plumbers haven't found yet, so there's often a puddle that needs to be wiped up, and these handle the job with ease.

On one level, it feels a bit wasteful to use such good paper towels for cleaning, but then, that's what they're made for, so I'll just get over it. So long as the price remains competitive with my fave store generic, I'll keep getting these high quality paper towels. Like them a lot. Happy! ;oD
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
You can title this review "why I like Bounty." We have used a lot of different paper towels over the years, from the cheapest to the most expensive. The problem with cheap paper towels is that they fall apart, and typically hold far less moisture than Bounty paper towels. So, when you use a cheap paper towel you have to use several sheets to achieve the same functionality that you get with one sheet of Bounty. We wondered whether the very expensive paper towels were better than Bounty, and tried them. In fact, there are expensive paper towels that hold more moisture and are more durable than Bounty, but we also found that we were throwing away the expensive paper towels because the stuff we wiped up we wanted in the garbage, and not moved on to another task.

We do bulk purchase our Bounty in the 15 roll package because we know that we will eventually use them all up. We use Bounty in the kitchen, the garage, and even outdoors. Bounty is great for windows, including car windows.
Shana D.
Shana D.
Beaverton, OR
I used to be the type of person who thought any kind of paper towel would work for any job. The cheaper, the better - whatever was easiest on my wallet. Bounty was on sale, and I picked up a package - and it was almost life changing. I don't need to use an entire roll to clean up a spill or two.

Seriously, it makes a difference. These have awesome absorbency and I am not having to buy paper towels as often. In the long run, I am actually spending LESS. Plus, select a size? You could say it rivals sliced bread.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Monroe, CT
I am a big fan of the "Select-A Size" Bounty Paper Towels. There have been so many times in the past where I've gone to grab a paper towel for a small spill and come away with way more than I needed. With the "Select-A-Size", this is no longer an issue. If you need a bigger sheet, just take a few more smaller sheets. My only downside is that sometimes I go to grab a small sheet and the whole roll comes tumbling out, but that could very well be user error.
Morrisa J.
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
These paper towels are the *ONLY* brand that I buy! I am not "brand loyal" to many things at all, but these paper towels are so effective I have to have BOUNTY! Not only that, but I make sure to always have a roll in the house with me. Great for quick messes or spills, and it makes cleaning up a breeze. The select a size makes it a dream so that you don't waste too much product, depending on your need. I highly recommended this product, it's top notch!!!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Ounty towels are probably the best in the business. One suggestion: instead of calling the size "huge" or "mega" or whatever else, mention the number of feet prominently. How can a customer otherwise know which is the biggest? I ordered the "mega" and was disappointed that it was smaller than the "huge." Also, my order had a single wrap around the 12 towels. Try to get the individually packed item if you are ordering 2 or 12.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is the ONLY paper towel we use in our house. I trust the name and reach for it without thinking at the store! The Select-A-Size is great, because I use less paper towels as I'm able to grab a smaller piece for a smaller job. They're so soft that I love to use them to wet and wipe my little one's face and hands after eating, but durable enough to take the same paper towel to rewet/soap for kitchen cleanup after the meal!
Christine V.
Christine V.
Bounty is the "quilted picker upper" that does indeed do a better job of cleaning up messes and staying together/not ripping compared to its competitors. Bounty paper towels are a staple in my home and is gentle enough to be used to clean baby food off a messy baby as well as clean a mirror with Windex, and it is tough enough to clean off an oven or counter top that has a huge mess or a lot of grease.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I used to use the cheap dollar store or walmart paper towels but once I discovered these I've never went back! They are cheap and work just as good as the expensive ones. I use them for everything! They are so tough that when I'm wiping down counters, I'll wash off the dirt from it with water and it still doesn't break! I do it over and over and it never breaks. It's like a washcloth. They are amazing
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bounty paper towels?
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
What other ways do you use this paper towel other than cleaning and drying?
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Is it same as Bounty Basics?
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
Has anybody else having issues with their bounty? The last two times that I have bought bounty it is has not been the same quality!!! :(