BY BOUNTY #1 in Paper Towels

Ever try one of those 'bargain' paper towels and go through so many sheets that the roll just disappears? With Bounty®, the roll doesn’t disappear. Bounty® Select-A-Size™ paper towels are 2X more absorbent,* so you can use less. Bounty® quickly absorbs messes, so you can clean up and move on without wasting time or towels. Plus, it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty® paper towel that's just right for you and your family. Choose the paper towel you can count on: Bounty®, the longer-lasting Quicker Picker Upper.***Vs. the Custom-Size-It® brand in the U.S. and the Premium Green Leaf Towel in Canada.**Vs. leading ordinary brand.

• Do. You use these or different brand this is what i use2 Answers
  • Wonderful product, super soft, great to use every day.1 Answers
  • What other ways do you use this paper towel other than cleaning a...14 Answers
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: White, 6 Big =8 Regular Rolls
Bounty is hands down, without a doubt, the best paper towels ever! They are so easy to pull apart, and they are very absorbent!
I will not buy any other brand, nothing compares!
They are a little pricey compared to the other paper towel brands. But for me you pay for what you get!
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
I always buy these Bounty paper towels Because they are thicker and more useful than any other I've tried. They are very strong and do not fall apart! Yes they are a bit pricier than the others but you get what you pay for!! paying a few dollars more will get you a better quality product! I just wish they can be cut in half because most of the time I only need half because they are so strong!!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Select-A-Size White Giant
I love the bounty paper towels they are wonderful in our home and when I am cleaning my clients homes. They don't fall apart when you get them wet, they are soft enough to clean your kids face, they are easy to pull off the roll and come completely off the perforated edges.
Ashley T.
This is totally amazing!! They pick up anything from being dirty. the price varies and it does cost a lot but this is the only best brand to use. it's good and really hold up. I can re use a towel up to three times for being that good. i promise they are the best.
Taylor c.
Loganville
Review for: Other
I love this product because it is the most absorbing brand and leaves the least residue. I can rely on this brand to clean up all the accidents around the houses. I would recommend this product if you want to save more and use less!
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
When I have to purchase paper towels, I head straight for Bounty. The brand is a little pricey compared to its competitors, but I would say its worth every penny. I used to go through four or five sheets of paper towels, but Bounty is so absorbent I only have to use one sheet, guaranteed. They may not be the softest, but they are definitely the most sturdy.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the only paper towels we swear by, my grandma always asks for the prints. They do the job in one sheet, although sometimes one sheet isn't enough. They have beautiful prints, the best place to buy them is in bulk and from Costco, Sam's club and BJ's. That's where we buy ours.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Love how strong they are. Its really easy to only use 1 sheet for alot of different things. They do not crumble apart when water touches it so that helps woth being able to reuse. I love bounty paper towels and will repurchase.
Yamily F.
Simply I love it. The towels are thick, they last me a lot. I have no problems with odors, and if there is anything that is stinky I just put some water with white vinegar, then I pass my bounty towel and go. I recommend it. It isn't the cheapest but for me it is the best.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I love Bounty Paper Towels! They are thick and they don't break through when cleaning. It absorbs a lot of liquid and doesn't leak through like other paper towels. Compared to other paper towels, they are a little bit more pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Kim B.
How does this compare to the bargain brand?
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it truly the quicker pocket upper? Lol
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Is it better than the Costco brand?
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Are these really made of paper?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?