Bounty Paper Towels uploaded by Steele S.
23 colors available

BY BOUNTY #12 in Paper Towels

Locks in the Mess with One Sheet br The average household goes through about eight regular rolls of paper towels in less than three months, it makes sense to stock up on Bounty paper towels. The value of Bounty increases as the rolls get bigger with our Giant, Mega, and Huge rolls. Here s to a life where you can have fun without letting the thought of cleaning up hold you back! Thick and absorbent Bounty paper towels help you clean up quickly and easily - one sheet locks in the mess. So go ahead, jump into that art project or pour on the BBQ sauce. 8 Regular Rolls 3 Months of Usage 2 Thick Absorbent: The Thick Quicker Picker Upper 3 Has Earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval 8 Rolls ~ 11 x 6 in Each, 48 2-ply sheets per roll. see more...

• Are they really durable?Yes! 3 Answers
  • How resistant would you say these are?They work great! 5 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Walgreens*
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I use these all the time and they are the best quality paper towel I've ever used. they are super absorbent and effective when I need to clean up a spill. They don't shred when you use them and have to scrub a little bit. They are a little pricey but not much more then everything else that is on the market for paper towels. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good paper towel.
Now the only problem that I have ever had with these paper towel is that sometimes it's hard to find the FULL SHEETS. It seems that they make an abundance of the half/select a size sheets but those are the worst things ever. I end up using so many more because they tear so randomly and 1 is never enough. So if you decide to use these make sure you specifically look for the full sheets and not select a size!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
Bounty is such a known brand that when it goes on sale, I'll be there to buy it. It's super absorbent and I can reuse each sheet more than once which is great. It's on an average price but there are cheaper options out there. Compared this to it's basic version which is of lower quality and less absorbent. I would recommend bounty to others who want to use paper towels.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
In our house this is the only paper towel that we will use. I don't want to use anything else. It cleans up so well and you don't have to use as many sheets. Since our puppy is potty training she has a lot of accidents and we use a lot of paper towel. With this brand, we don't have to buy more as often. They are affordable, and they have decent size packages.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I used to only buy a pack of 2 paper towels per shopping trip, but after trying the 12 pack I will never go back. It is a little more money to pay up front since you are getting more rolls, but it is worth it for how long this lasts. I love the select a size option because I also use the paper towels for napkins. Works perfect
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
My favorite paper towels. They are just what they say - Basic. They have just enough absorption power for small messes, without falling apart. These are about $1 a roll at my grocery store. One roll lasts us longer than Sparkle or other cheap brand paper towels because they're a little more durable and I can use fewer towels.
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is the only paper towel brand we use at my house. It's really absorbent and effective when cleaning. The only downside to this product is that it's on the expensive side compare to its counterparts. I would highly recommend it. We tried other brands, but in the end have always come back to Bounty.
malia k.
malia k.
Vallejo, CA
These papertowels clean up every mess that there is! I baby'sit my nephews very often and one of them is 3 and the other is almost a year old. Lets just say there has been a lot of spilled milk and other messes and bounty has always pulled through by cleaning all of it up without a sweat! Amazing.
Imane D.
Imane D.
Mc Lean, VA
You can never go wrong with bounty! I use it to clean around the house and even while I'm cooking it absorbs so much oil from anything I fry.
It's also economical since you can use one paper a couple of times depending on what you're using it for.
When I wipe surfaces I just rinse and repeat
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Holmes, NY
I'm not typically brand-loyal, preferring a good price and sometimes compromising quality in that pursuit, but I don't stray from bounty anymore - I go through a lot of paper towels with 3 small kids and 4 indoor cats, and Bounty is absolutely the best product for disposable cleaning ups.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Very hefty paper towels. Cleans up and absorbs like a cloth towel. Prints are really cute even though no one really pays attention to them. There's been really steep price increases in these over the past couple years. I've tried cheaper brands and they just don't perform as well.
j c.
j c.
How resistant would you say these are?
Cheyenne B.