BY BOUNTY #1 in Paper Towels

The bargain-brand paper towels always seem to poof! Disappear. Bounty Paper Towels® on the other hand, are in it for the long haul. They’re 2x more absorbent so the roll can last 50% longer and you can get more life per roll.

• Full-sized long-lasting sheets
• Available in Select-A-Size
• Look out for designs with prints

• Wonderful product, super soft, great to use every day.2 Answers
  • Have you bought a cheaper alternative that works better?2 Answers
  • Do. You use these or different brand this is what i use4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
I never thought there was a real difference in papertiwels until 1 day when I accidentally knocked over a cup of coffee (room temp and not completely full) and used one paper towel to get up every drop. I had to fold it over but was so surprised that it had this power that I niw only buy #BountyPaperTowel s for my home.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We buy the Bounty paper towels at Costco.
I love using the Bounty brand because of their amazing quality.
It's a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay 💰 for and it's well worth it.
Brenda F.
Bountry paper towels are oe of my favorite brands of paper towels.  My mother used them.  They are strong and work great.  If you are lucky you can find a single roll for .99 still and that is a good deal they are usually $1.99 per roll now. One of the best papter towels on the market.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
Only paper towels I buy. I make sure to buy the select-a-size because I like the ability to only use a half sheet, sometimes that is all you need. More expensive than the bargain brand but the quality is totally there! Don't waste your time with other brands.
Megan M.
There is no better paper towel than this one. Seriously it’s that good. It’s super strong and durable with scrubbing power that doesn’t shred or dissolve away. There’s no residue or lint left behind, the rolls last a really long time even with a big family using them every day, and the patterns are cute and seasonal! I don’t bother buying anything else because it’s bounty or nothing at all.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I love these paper towel rolls. I use them to clean my home and the pick a size rolls are amazing. Since it lets me use less paper to clean the small areas. The paper towel is durable and cleans messy areas a lot faster.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I have used several different brands of paper towels and I have yet to find a brand that I like any more.  I love that bounty can get the spills up in one fell swoop unlike many other brands that take towel upon towel just to get a simple wipe clean.  While Bounty may be more expensive than other products, I find that it's well worth it since you don't have to use as many sheets when cleaning up your messes.
Lynn B.
Interesting product to add Dawn for cleaning. As these get soapy with water, these are for cleaning. I use these to clean spills on the floor and to wipe counter tops. These are durable and have a lot of soap.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These are by far the best paper towels! They are very thick and absorbent. They work very well! They are expensive so I don’t like to buy them because we go through them like crazy! I would recommend these!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love these paper towels because they rapidly and effectively absorb spills. They clean up spills and other stains. I trust this brand but it is pricier compared to a couple of other paper towel brands.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
How does this compare to the bargain brand?
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it truly the quicker pocket upper? Lol
Daisey C.
San Marcos
Is it better than the Costco brand?
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Are these really made of paper?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?