BY BOUNTY #1 in Paper Towels

The bargain-brand paper towels always seem to poof! Disappear. Bounty Paper Towels® on the other hand, are in it for the long haul. They’re 2x more absorbent so the roll can last 50% longer and you can get more life per roll.

• Full-sized long-lasting sheets
• Available in Select-A-Size
• Look out for designs with prints

• Wonderful product, super soft, great to use every day.2 Answers
  • Have you bought a cheaper alternative that works better?2 Answers
  • Do. You use these or different brand this is what i use4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ashley R.
Columbus
I didn’t realize how important the thickness of your paper towels were until I tried this brand. I had been purchasing mainly what I could find the best deals on and one day I was at my friends house and they had this brand, I was able to use waaaaay less than what I normally used to clean up a juice spill. I have been purchasing this brand ever since. When I got to using t more often I also realized I was actually spending less too since I was not using nearly as much. Wonderful product, great quality.
Megan M.
There is no better paper towel than this one. Seriously it’s that good. It’s super strong and durable with scrubbing power that doesn’t shred or dissolve away. There’s no residue or lint left behind, the rolls last a really long time even with a big family using them every day, and the patterns are cute and seasonal! I don’t bother buying anything else because it’s bounty or nothing at all.
Becky S.
I never thought there was a real difference in papertiwels until 1 day when I accidentally knocked over a cup of coffee (room temp and not completely full) and used one paper towel to get up every drop. I had to fold it over but was so surprised that it had this power that I niw only buy #BountyPaperTowel s for my home.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
We buy the Bounty paper towels at Costco.
I love using the Bounty brand because of their amazing quality.
It's a little more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay 💰 for and it's well worth it.
Brenda F.
Bountry paper towels are oe of my favorite brands of paper towels.  My mother used them.  They are strong and work great.  If you are lucky you can find a single roll for .99 still and that is a good deal they are usually $1.99 per roll now. One of the best papter towels on the market.
Chelsea G.
These are the best paper towels on the market! I’ve tried so many other brands but they simply don’t pick up as much liquid or last as long as these do. Very durable and make cleaning up spills or counter tops a breeze. I haven’t used another brand in a very long time because these work so well.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
I know everyone claims there are better paper towels than these but I say much different. These towels literally pick up anything wet with very little amount. We can buy a big pack at Sam's and not need anymore for about two months. It is amazing how well these paper towels are.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
Only paper towels I buy. I make sure to buy the select-a-size because I like the ability to only use a half sheet, sometimes that is all you need. More expensive than the bargain brand but the quality is totally there! Don't waste your time with other brands.
Ashley T.
This is totally amazing!! They pick up anything from being dirty. the price varies and it does cost a lot but this is the only best brand to use. it's good and really hold up. I can re use a towel up to three times for being that good. i promise they are the best.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I love these paper towel rolls. I use them to clean my home and the pick a size rolls are amazing. Since it lets me use less paper to clean the small areas. The paper towel is durable and cleans messy areas a lot faster.
Kim B.
How does this compare to the bargain brand?
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it truly the quicker pocket upper? Lol
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Is it better than the Costco brand?
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Are these really made of paper?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't you agree that these are one of the toughest paper towels out there to handle those rough cleaning jobs?