Bounty Paper Towels

by Bounty

#2 in Paper Towels

Bounty Huge Roll White, Select-A- Size, 12 Rolls [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging; Biggest bounty roll ever; One sheet keeps cleaning

What is the biggest mess you've cleaned up with Bounty Paper towels?
Start your review of Bounty Paper Towels!
Los Angeles, CA
Bounty Paper Towels uploaded by Ellysia O.
Thick and quickly wipes up liquids! They have larger squares and smaller squares which is perfect. My family is definitely thankful for the sturdiness and thickness of these paper towels as I am a klutz and spill liquids often!
Jackson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
The best paper towels I have ever used Bounty is the best for spills, cleaning or whatever you need to use them for. I recommend them to anyone that needs a good exorbitant paper towel.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Bounty Paper Towels uploaded by Annette F.
I have been using Bounty Select a Size White Paper Towels for over 38 years. These are a must for me. I love the Select a Size rolls bc sometimes I need only half a sheet while other times I may need multiple sheets. I keep them on my kitchen counter and hanging on a small spring tension rod, in my laundry room,behind my washing machine. The reason I keep them in my laundry room is, of course of any spills, and also to wipe the door down and to clean out the rubber seal on the machine. I know I’m nuts but the costs machines these days is very expensive. I need to keep my machines in excellent working order. So even if it takes 5 seconds to do it is so worth it ! Pick yourself up Bounty Select a Size for your next clean up 😀Bounty Paper Towels Value Big Rolls, Select A Size, 2 ea
Brownwood, TX
We use Bounty paper towels and buy them by the case. We don’t use near that many but it’s nice to have them on hand. I like the Bounty brand because they are thicker than other brands and absorb well. They don’t disintegrate when they get wet and you can get several jobs done with a few paper towels.Bounty Paper Towels
I grew up using Bounty paper towels and While I have tried other brands, I always come back to this one. It’s durable, thick, and you can reuse it too.
Avenel, NJ
I prefer Bounty paper towels over all others! They are suoer absorbent and come in large rolls so I don't use as much and they last!
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a large family so I always buy in bulk. And with paper towels and toilet paper I always buy the double sized rolls. Bounty “the quicker picker upper”. I love the slogan. It absorbs quickly and is thick and tough for heavy uses. The select a size ones are awesome and help to cut back on [email protected] more than you need.
Brighton, CO
These paper towels are more luxurious than my bath towels 😄. They are so thick and absorbent. They are also very strong which goes along way in a house with six kids! They are affordable especially for the quality that they have and I would definitely recommend them.
Hagerstown, MD
Bounty Paper Towels uploaded by Kelley M.
I love my “quilted quicker picker upper”! These really are the best paper towels out there. I don’t want a super thick, cloth like towel that almost seems too good to throw away. I don’t want a bargain paper towel that you need to use 20 of just to get the job done-you really aren’t saving any money if you’re using more. With bounty I most often need 1-2 paper towels for almost any cleanup job. They’re the best to use as napkins too and aren’t too rough. They’re very absorbent, and this is the only brand I buy consistently whether it’s on sale or not. I’m faithful to my bounty paper towels, they just really do the best job for me and my household.
It does what it says! Wipes up messes. Sturdy paper towel and gets the job done. A little pricy but it’s a good buy.