BY BOUNTY HUNTER

Bounty Headphones for use with Bounty Hunter metal detectors. see more...

Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
They do what they are supposed to do and they are comfortable to wear. You don't have to purchase these just because they are tied by name to the metal detector. I have used other full size headphones with my metal detector and they worked just the same. All in all a good headphone.
Stephanie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Looks like totally amazing headphones can't wait till I see them so I can test them out... Plus the style is simple and cool...
jessiey c.
Great sound and great bass!!!!!!!! Nothing tops beats by dr.dre tho. But these arnt that bad and aren't too pricey
April  D.
Newark, NJ
These are a really great pair of head phones for noise reduction to help you have a more pleasurable experience.
Flora Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are great headphones, good way to enjoy the great sounds coming from your music or enjoying a audiobook.
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

I would most definitely buy these head phones just to have them when i do my videos . I would rock these .
vibhuti m.
Bloomington
I have had full size headphones before this one is very comfortable and totally worth d price
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Bounty hunter bounty headphones work great enjoy all your favorite songs loud ro the max
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Dog the Bounty Hunter so this is something that I would buy in the near future.
Jessica T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are great for anything! The sound is really clear and not distorted at all
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Are these as good as beats
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How well do they work?
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Are these any headphones any good?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
How well do these block out the outside noise?
Crystal G.
Santa Ana, CA
Can you I also use these for phone calls??is there a mic?