Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Dade C.Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Carolina M.Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BOUNTY #10 in Paper Towels

Bargain-brand paper towels letting you down? Bounty Basic is one deal that holds up! It's 50% stronger* and affordably priced to help you clean more without spending more. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty Basic roll that's just right for you and your family. Choose the smart solution to cleaning everyday messes: Bounty Basic, The Strong But Affordable Picker-Upper. (*When wet vs. leading ordinary brand.)

Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bounty Basic paper towels are not too much better than some off brand paper towels. They may be a little thicker, but I find that they still rip easily when I'm trying to carry out some simple cleaning tasks. I use them more for napkins than for mopping up spills. These paper towels do not absorb much liquid. I only buy this brand if it is on sale, since the performance is dissapointing.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
Bounty Basics really says it all.... basic. There is nothing special about this select paper towel. I can tell you that the reason why they call it basic is because it's the cheaper version of the original bounty. The original is much MUCH more absorbent then this one here. I would not recommend this for cleaning unless you're using as napkins then by all means get this one.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
A staple in our house. Bounty absorbs spills sooo much in one use and I have never had a problem with one ripping to this day which depending on the mess sometimes grosses me out. Very soft too so I can use to help wipe my babies face when she's eating. I also like how you can select a small size instead of a big piece so you are not being wasteful and they last longer.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
My sister bought these (to my niece's delight) instead of the usual white version. I was hesitant because I've experienced that some paper towels with artwork bleed when wet. I feared blue drippy paper towels everywhere! We have yet to have that pronlem, though! They looked great at our last pool party! Excited to buy more paper towels with artwork in the future!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like being able to pick your size. most of the time all I need is the smallest size. My kids would use half a roll just at dinner if it didn't have the small sizes to choose from. It holds up really well. I have used these to clean my windows and they don't fall apart. They also clean up the spills very good.
Sadia C.
I love using this size of Bounty. It's perfect for everyday household messes. They are so absorbent that you can use half a sheet most of the time. I don't feel like I'm being wasteful. With the full size, I felt that often times, sheets were thrown away without being completely used. Only brand I use.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Bounty Select a Size is my go to paper towel brand because I feel like it really cuts down on excessive use. They are efficient enough to use just one sheet of the smaller ones, but still get the same clean up. The only issue with the Mega Rolls is that sometimes they don't fit on a standard holder.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Love bounty! The value is great for the cost. It's around the same price as competitors, affordable. It's effective at drying hands, cleaning spills, normal everyday things. Wouldn't recommend cleaning the entire kitchen with this. Not too thin, but not intended for heavy duty cleaning. Recommend!
Nikki S.
Not a huge fan. You are paying less, however these are a bit flimsy. Spend the extra few dollars and go with the original Bounty paper towels and you will get more "mileage" out of each sheet. It will save you money in the long run (and be far less irritating when cleaning up a spill).
Shannon P.
Elyria
I use these paper towels for everything. They are durable enough to rinse and reuse a few times before they need to be thrown out. My young children and I like to bake, being able to rinse and reuse without having to get more is a necessity. Especially when my boys over crack the eggs.