Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Brittany B.Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Carolina M.Bounty® Basic Paper Towels uploaded by Dade C.

BY BOUNTY #5 in Paper Towels

Bargain-brand paper towels letting you down? Bounty Basic is one deal that holds up! It's 50% stronger* and affordably priced to help you clean more without spending more. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty Basic roll that's just right for you and your family. Choose the smart solution to cleaning everyday messes: Bounty Basic, The Strong But Affordable Picker-Upper. (*When wet vs. leading ordinary brand.)

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Basic Bounty Basic Select-A-Size Paper Towels, Print, 12 Double Rolls = 24 Regular Rolls more...
I love that these are white, durable and can use long t me scrubbing, and the select a size is perfect for little jobs as well as big. The perforations tear very easily although I notice in threes is what it likes to tear into more than just two. Sometimes that can be bothersome. Great price and sometimes there are coupons
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Review for: Basic Bounty Basic Select-A-Size Paper Towels, White, 6 Mega Rolls = 10 Regular Rolls more...
These are basically the same as regular bounty, just a little thinner. They work very well! They can be expensive but they go on sale frequently for less than 5$. I would recommend these!
Carolina M.
Same quality, lower price. Not a hard choice to make when you're trying to save a few bucks. Bounty is the name to trust for keeping counters and other household items clean.
ahahahsjshzb b.
These basic versions are meant to be money savers and they are to and extent. You still get a pretty good quality paper towel for your buck but they aren't the high quality standard that I am used to with Bounty. But I do understand its because of making it more affordable the quality had to be reduced. I'll stick to my regular bounty and leave these for the kids to use since they tend to over use the regular bounty.
Miranda M.
Garbage. Bounty makes some decent products but these aren't one of them. They have zero absorbency! With a toddler and 2 dogs I go through a roll in 2 days or less.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
I use to be a strict Viva paper towel person. I thought they were the best. But they were so expensive. I tried the Bounty basic paper towels and found they were just as good! Best part was they are CHEAPER!!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
We use these regularly because it's much more sanitary than using a sponge or dishcloth. The pick up spills with ease and remain strong. They are affordable and have good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Basic Bounty Basic Select-A-Size Paper Towels, White, 8 Large Rolls = 10 Regular Rolls more...
Bounty Basic paper towels are not too much better than some off brand paper towels. They may be a little thicker, but I find that they still rip easily when I'm trying to carry out some simple cleaning tasks. I use them more for napkins than for mopping up spills. These paper towels do not absorb much liquid. I only buy this brand if it is on sale, since the performance is dissapointing.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
Bounty Basics really says it all.... basic. There is nothing special about this select paper towel. I can tell you that the reason why they call it basic is because it's the cheaper version of the original bounty. The original is much MUCH more absorbent then this one here. I would not recommend this for cleaning unless you're using as napkins then by all means get this one.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Basic Bounty Basic Select-A-Size Paper Towels, Finding Dory Print, 6 Big Rolls = 8 Regular Rolls more...
My sister bought these (to my niece's delight) instead of the usual white version. I was hesitant because I've experienced that some paper towels with artwork bleed when wet. I feared blue drippy paper towels everywhere! We have yet to have that pronlem, though! They looked great at our last pool party! Excited to buy more paper towels with artwork in the future!