BY BOUNTY #9 in Paper Towels

Bargain-brand paper towels letting you down? Bounty Basic is one deal that holds up! It's 50% stronger* and affordably priced to help you clean more without spending more. Plus it comes in a variety of sizes and prints, so you can choose the Bounty Basic roll that's just right for you and your family. Choose the smart solution to cleaning everyday messes: Bounty Basic, The Strong But Affordable Picker-Upper.

Buy on Amazon*
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These are basically the same as regular bounty, just a little thinner. They work very well! They can be expensive but they go on sale frequently for less than 5$. I would recommend these!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that these are white, durable and can use long t me scrubbing, and the select a size is perfect for little jobs as well as big. The perforations tear very easily although I notice in threes is what it likes to tear into more than just two. Sometimes that can be bothersome. Great price and sometimes there are coupons
Kristie T.
I give these paper towels 5 stars simply because they do exactly what it states. I can use one of the select-a-size and wipe up any kind of spill, they're strong and most of all they're under $6 daily at my favorite store (Walmart).
Carolina M.
Same quality, lower price. Not a hard choice to make when you're trying to save a few bucks. Bounty is the name to trust for keeping counters and other household items clean.
Miss M.
These basic versions are meant to be money savers and they are to and extent. You still get a pretty good quality paper towel for your buck but they aren't the high quality standard that I am used to with Bounty. But I do understand its because of making it more affordable the quality had to be reduced. I'll stick to my regular bounty and leave these for the kids to use since they tend to over use the regular bounty.
Kiersten E.
Rexburg
Bounty has always impressed me! You don't have to use very many towels to clean up a mess because they are so absorbent! With two little girls I am especially happy to buy paper towels with Disney Princesses on them and other great characters!!
Miranda M.
Garbage. Bounty makes some decent products but these aren't one of them. They have zero absorbency! With a toddler and 2 dogs I go through a roll in 2 days or less.
Tonia C.
Bakersfield
Strong and absorbs great. Use paper towels all day long.  Tears apart perfectly, wipes up me see and large lumps like food. Not soft enough to clean up messes on the kids. For a paper towel it is my go to.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
I use to be a strict Viva paper towel person. I thought they were the best. But they were so expensive. I tried the Bounty basic paper towels and found they were just as good! Best part was they are CHEAPER!!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
We use these regularly because it's much more sanitary than using a sponge or dishcloth. The pick up spills with ease and remain strong. They are affordable and have good quality. Would definitely recommend.