Boundless Nutrition - Oatmega Bar Blueberry Pomegranate - 1.8 oz. uploaded by Anna J.

BY BOUNDLESS NUTRITION

Boundless Nutrition - Oatmega Bar Blueberry Pomegranate - 1.8 oz. 50 gBoundless Nutrition Oatmega Bar Blueberry Pomegranate is for those people who prefer fruit desserts to chocolate. If so you re in good company. Boundless Nutrition loves what happens when summery blueberries converge with oat see more...

Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
These are one of my go to bars, I love the flavor and texture. The macros are great, and it's the perfect mixture to keep me satiated between meals or a good choice before or after a workout. I keep several flavors on hand all the time!
Anna J.
Love these bars when I need a pick me up before a workout. They're all natural protein and don't taste chalky or gummy like a lot of other bars out there. Blueberry is my favorite.

Amazon