BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Kaylee L.
Cave Springs, AR
Eliminates static while also boosting the scent to my laundry. Loyal to this brand cause I’ve never had a bad scent or experience with it. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used Bounce's Dryer Sheets for as long as I can remember! They give your clothes that added boost of scent, while also helping keep the static off of your clothes! These are a staple for me when it comes to doing my laundry.
Tayanae S.
Janesville, WI
Bounce sheets have always been a staple in doing laundry even with my mom. It’s scent is iconic in my opinion. Helps prevent static cling and makes everything soft and fresh.
Victoria A.
These smell heavenly. I love these. The smell lasts for a while. It also leaves your clothes smelling fresh. The only thing is that it sometimes makes your clothes staticy.
Jennifer B.
Wind Gap, PA
These make everything small so good. I even take them and put them under my sheets before I make my bed just so I can smell it all week before I wash my sheets again.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Love these dry sheet. There's 3 of us and we do so many loads, I feel like the sheets are never ending. I choose the unscented but would be open to trying the others
Tracy
Titusville, PA
One of the originals and not crazy priced. Doesn’t leave a strong smell on my clothes after and my clothes are never full of static after each dry either. Gets the job done and it’s a go to for me. Would recommend
Alicia Ann A.
Menifee
I never have static clean I like that when I do a large betting load I still only have to use one sheet. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh for weeks after washing.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
I'm not a big fan of dryer sheets, they stick to clothes and then you find them all over the house and laundry. These smell good but still don't change my opinion
Suzanne S.
Plantation, FL
Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets are great and they are not just for laundry. You can use them in your gym bag or dresser drawers. I place a few in the bottom of hampers and trash bins before I put the bag in. The smell isn't strong but it does last and the sheets are just convenient.

I was finding that all the used sheets were getting in the way and I was feeling bad about just throwing them in the bin so I started to use them as little fire starters for the BBQ and fireplace.