BY BOUNCE #6 in Fabric Softener

✨Violeta H.
I’ve started using this sheets and they make your clothes have an amazing scent. They smell just amazing honestly. I’m not disappointed at all about these. They are very affordable and I recommend them
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
This is the only fabric softener we use. Great value for what you pay. It makes our towels, clothes and sheets feel soft. You can buy this at a grocery store, Walmart or target. I would recommend.
Bella H.
This honestly does leave a good scent when the clothes are done drying. It also completely eliminates any static that the clothes or blankets may have after drying. I would recommend these sheets.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
I love the smell of dryer sheets I always throw about three or four in the dryer when I probably should use one lol but I love the smell and it keeps my clothes from being staticky!!!!! I notice a difference if I don’t use them
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
These are the only dryer sheets I use. They are a staple in my household. they make your clothes smell so good, and they keep them static free. I buy these very regularly and will continue.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Smells great good for clean fresh clothes works wonders it’s kind of sort of expensive it’s effective works well not disappointing it’s up there in price range I would recommend every to at least try once makes all the difference in the smell of your clothes.
Christa A.
USA
Product is a great value for your dollar. Works amazing. Softens clothes, removes static, and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. I love how bright their packaging is. A win at my house.
Veronica B.
I buy these dryer sheets from Costco, and they last me a long time! I use 1 or 2 sheets per load depending on the size. The clothes come out soft, and the scent is very gentle and subtle.
Jennah H.
Ashland, KY
Works exactly as it should. Keeps static away and makes the clothes smell so yummy. LPT use one of these to remove deodorant stains on clothes and run a new one through hair to remove static.
Tammy O.
Barlow
I have been using Bounce sheets for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried other brands but always seem to come back to my original because I feel it keeps my clothes fresher, longer.