BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Audrey s.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this product. It gives my laundry that extra good smell which is super important to me and prevents static shock.
Mike H.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps my clothes soft and smooth. Love it! I don’t always use fabric softener, but this is what I use when I do.
Tiffany C.
Brazil
I haven't used any other type of dryer sheets. They keep the static out of my clothes and smell really good. I have even used them in my hair to keep down the little fly away hairs.
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Removes static from my clothes, makes them smell amazing and they’re affordable. Can’t beat that!
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
These sheets are the best they smell really fresh and my clothes smells good after putting them in the dryer with it! I even use these in my gym bag, my car amd it smells fresh everywhere! Little tip ; if you have deodorant marks on your shirt because you have put your shirt on after putting your deodorant, take a dryersheet and rub the marks with it it will all go away!
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
I enjoy the fresh scent this gives my clothes after coming out of the dryer. Smells really nice and I find it keeps my clothes from having static. If I don’t put a sheet in my clothes stick to me like crazy and they don’t come out of the dryer as soft.
Jennifer C.
North Bay
Totally kills the static.  Being in a climate where we have the furnace running a solid 6 months of the year, I know static.  I love the scent, it works well with my detergent.   I have been known to put the sheets in my vehicle to help with static and adding a fresh scent to the hockey stench!!! lol
Tara R.
Bowmanville
Bounce Outdoor Fresh smells great and really reduces the static electricity in our laundry.  It is reasonably priced and each sheet lasts quite a while.  I use two sheets in my dryer and use it for 3-4 loads of laundry before I replace them.  I highly recommend Bounce Outdoor Fresh!
Jacqueline H.
Hannon, ON
I like this product because the scent isn’t too strong. It’s a pleasant scent, it doesn’t make you sneeze, unless you’re really sensitive to these chemicals. It is one of the more expensive boxes of dryer sheets, so I don’t buy them all the time. Removed a star for the high price.
Tavia C.
Dufferin Char Co
I love bounce for their appealing scented sheets and to keep the static from our clothing.  With a large load I need 2 sheets but it's still worth it to keep wrinkles and static away and to keep my clothes smelling nice and clean.  Would gladly recommend.