BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Tavia C.
Dufferin Char Co
I love bounce for their appealing scented sheets and to keep the static from our clothing.  With a large load I need 2 sheets but it's still worth it to keep wrinkles and static away and to keep my clothes smelling nice and clean.  Would gladly recommend.
Jade J.
I love using this with my clothes. my clothes come out smelling amazing! i pair this product and some GAIN laundry detergent and they go perfect together! my favourite dryer sheet ever. honestly recommend
Helena M.
Toronto
I love using Bounce sheet when I throw my clothes in the dryer and my clothes have never wrinkled. It gives a fresh feel to it and smells so good. Plus it is more affordable if you purchase it at a dollar store and highly recommend it!
Jamie N.
Takes away static cling, but I find it doesn’t leave behind a pleasant sent at all.
i end up using these more in dresser drawers, and  the bottom of waste baskets
Lex A.
Belleville
Smells great works like any other sheet, will use again and have used again, ive bought about 6-7 so far, very effective and recommend, pretty affordable, pretty convenient to find, go pick you up a box
Stacey R.
Toronto
I use Bounce fabric softener sheets quite often. I love the scent!(Very addictive) I not only use them for my laundry but I use them all over the house. I place some in the linen closet or in the bathroom as well as in my bedroom and my my son's back pack. I even keep some handy in a ziploc bag in my purse just in case of static. I highly recommend Bounce fabric softener sheets!
Mady F.
Nelson, BC
I love the way these make your clothes smell after their put of the dryer I have always bought this brand of dryer sheets and I don’t think I will ever switch! Sometimes I leave them in for a few loades because they still smell so much!
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it! Incredible one
Tabatha L.
Cornwall, ON
They do their job really well and my clothes are never staticky. I love the smell of these ones and always tend to gravitate towards them. These were the best bang for your buck so I made sure to grab them :)
Nyssa K.
Ottawa, ON
I have always used bounce dryer sheets. They leave a great smell and keep my clothes from being static. I would say they are very effective. A little on the expensive side but worth it. I would recommend.