BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Angela K.
Bedford, IN
Love Bounce Brand in General. The outdoor fresh scent is great for men's clothing I think
Sarah H.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells great and works great too . Little on the more expensive side but worth the money
Sydnie T.
These smell really good and they are good for taking the static out of your clothes...
Shayla B.
I love the scent of bounce. It is budget friendly and keeps my clothes soft and crisp!
Brianna L.
agawam
Keeps my clothes smelling nice coming out of the dryer. no wrinkles, still smells nice
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Great general smell for me and my boyfriend. Works well. Last a long time. Great price
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
I have used bounce for years! My family always uses this product. I have no complaints.
Heidi C.
Clearbrook
The only fabric sheets that we use. They work really well and they have a great scent!
Ashley F.
Carl Junction , MO
Great fresh smell and no static. These are and always have been my go to dryer sheets!
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
This product is great, it leaves my clothes, sheets, and towels all smelling so fresh!