BY BOUNCE #7 in Fabric Softener

Rhonda S.
Dalton, GA
I love Bounce Dryer Sheets, they are great smelling and keep my shirts from sticking to each other..lol
Katie W.
Bounce is always my go to brand. I love the fragrance and it has a lasting effect on all of my clothes.
Ashley C.
Allenton, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this scent makes my clothes smell great and keeps them feeling soft. Takes out any static as well.
Chelssssss .
saint louis
Purchased at: Walmart
The only dryer sheets I use . The smell is wonderful and last long . One dryer sheet goes a long way .
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
It's an amazing product I use it all the time. My clothes smell so fresh and they're so soft after it.
Mindy B.
Boaz, AL
A little pricey but worth it. Distributes a wonderful smell throughout my clothes and keeps static away
Sky D.
Portland, OR
I love these because they smell so good. I use them on my bedding and pillows because I love the smell!
Dzejna A.
Utica
Purchased at: Walmart
Bounce is my favorite dryer sheet brand. They last for a long time and leave my clothes smelling great
Amanda R.
Cheboygan
Clean scent and gets the job done! I’ve always used bounce. I don’t think I’ve ever used anything but.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Leave clothes smelling fresh and helps with static! One sheet per load does the job!! Very affordable!