BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Alyssa R.
The price on these are good which is why I decided to buy them. They do a decent job but they aren’t my favorite. It doesn’t leave much of a scent and I feel like there is sometimes more static than when I use other brands.
Haley F.
Knoxville, TN
The smell kinda knocks you down & the dryer sheets stuck together a lot in the box they’re packaged in. Kinda dissatisfied and disappointed in them but will continue to use them because of the value (bang for your buck)
Jennifer F.
Wexford , PA
I love these dryer sheets! They smell great and take away static which is lovely! I am very happy with this product. This leaves my laundry smelling so fresh and clean! I would recommend these dryer sheets 100%!
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
My. Absolute. Favorite. Scent. Of. All. Time. I can’t get enough of this fabric softener. It keeps my clothes nice & soft and smell SOOOO nice for weeks after. My closet smells so dang good because of Bounce!
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I think these could smell better I need to be stronger if something says the fresh scent I wanted to smell fresh so it’s disappointing that it has a slight sent but you can’t smell it when you pull the clothes out
Brittney W.
Templeton, CA
The smell for these isn't to strong, but it's nice. I've been buying this brand forever and will continue to buy it. Not to expensive either. I like it and use them everytime I do my or anyone else's laundry
Samantha M.
Jamaica, NY
I use it more because of the nice smell it leaves on the clothes. If you're not a fan or fragrance, I don't recommend it. But if you're like me and love a nice smelling load of clothes, these are perfect.
✨Violeta H.
I’ve started using this sheets and they make your clothes have an amazing scent. They smell just amazing honestly. I’m not disappointed at all about these. They are very affordable and I recommend them
Catherine R.
Columbus, OH
This is the dryer sheet that I cant live without. Not only it makes your clothes smell soooooo goood. it also helps with reducing the static from the dryer. This is a must in every household in America