BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Kellyanne D.
Kendall Park, NJ
Great product. Keeps clothes smelling fresh and good. Great price and great for sensitive skin.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells great and works wonderfully. Great price in bulk at CostCo. I have never had any issues.
Michelle B.
Glennville, GA
The only kind of dryer sheets I will use! They smell so good and get the job done. I love them!
Plated H.
Charlotte, NC
Leaves my clothes smelling dryer fresh for days with an awesome light smell, highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
I always feel like my clothes get extra clean when i use this and it makes them smell so nice!
Gretchen W.
Dodgeville
I love Bounce Fabric SoftenEr Sheets. They really do a good job at keeping the static at bay.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
Works great and keeps fabrics from clinging after drying. I use it in every load of laundry.
Nicole B.
Does not have overly perfumed smell which I like. Dose not leave my sensitive skin irritated.
Jessica P.
Yadkinville
The smell is long lasting. It keeps the static down in my clothes. I love these dryer sheets
Cissy S.
Lebanon, TN
Easy to use and long lasting fresh scent. There is a product to match your individual taste.