BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

b ..
Bounce is my number one product I use for my clothes. Smells good and wrinkle free. Worth to buy
Rachel C.
Smell nice keep my clothes soft and no static great price at kroger the scent isn't over powering
Sue E.
Wolfeboro, NH
This product smells great and keeps laundry fluffy and without static. I use in every dryer load!
Tisha G.
Spruce Pine
Typical dryer sheets. Not a strong lasting fragrance, but works well in general. Would recommend.
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Smells great. Smell lasts long. Leaves clothes feeling soft. Smells refreshing. Reasonably priced
Sarah W.
Wynne
I like bounce dryer sheets. They smell great!!! Prevents static in my clothes. My towels are soft
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
I’m not really sure what fabric sheets are but I use them for every load. They smell really good.
Delia A.
Beaumont, TX
This is a must in my laundry routine. Smells wonderful & gives my clothes that extra clean smell!
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
I always feel like my clothes get extra clean when i use this and it makes them smell so nice!
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells great and works wonderfully. Great price in bulk at CostCo. I have never had any issues.