BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Danielle F.
Roseville, MI
Love the scent, keeps our clothes smelling fresh, soft, and no static cling! Never dry without 1-2 sheets!
Hailley H.
Riverdale , UT
Bounce is the best, always leaves my clothes nice and fresh! Easy to use never had issues always effective!
Mary T.
Zachary
I have used these for years. My clothes smell fresh when they come out of the dryer. They feel softer too.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Makes your laundry smell so good! Love this product. Easy to use! Box lasts a good amount of laundry loads.
Amber M.
My husband will only use bounce with our clothes. He swears by it so it's now a stable in our laundry room
Jennifer G.
Mesa, AZ
I love my clothes to feel soft and smell good so I would recommend April fresh. You won't be disappointed.
Laura B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is a good fabric softener. Smell isn’t over powering. Could do a better job of static control though.
Michelle S.
This product smells amazing and keeps my laundry soft and smelling fresh for weeks. I like the brand bounce
Lauren E.
Taylors
I have used this products for years and I have nothing to complain about. It makes my clothes smell great.
Billie Jo P.
New London, WI
Great product, makes my fabrics soft and smell great, great value for this product, prefer this over liquid