BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Jen H.
New York
I love fabric softener and this is the only one I ever use. It leaves my clothes feeling fresh and soft, I definitely notice the difference when I use this and when I don’t. Would recommend this to anyone who loves soft clothes (but honestly who doesn’t)
Trista s.
Bark River
I will only use bounce dryer sheets, I am a lifelong fan. It does the job and it leaves my clothing smelling fantastic. Nothing is better than getting into a clean bed dried with Bounce. It is a decent price and I recommend it to everyone.
Holly H.
Hermon
This product has a great scent. It’s effective at removing wrinkles from clothes and also at reducing static in the dryer. I find this brand is usually priced a little higher than other dryer sheets on the market but it’s a good product.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
Works great at keeping static away. Smell is good, not too strong but leaves a lingering scent on clothing. They separate easy for quick grab and throw in the dryer. Quality is consistent, always can trust bounce to have good products.
Madisen M.
Appleton , WI
Bounce is a great brand and leaves my laundry smells great for days to come. I have used this product for as long and I can remember and will continue to use it. It’s a trustworthy brand and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Love this!
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
I have pretty much always used Bounce and don’t really plan to stop unless I’m able to find a natural brand that can compete with them. These leave our clothes smelling so good and don’t irritate my skin at all. Will continue using!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I enjoy the scent of this but feel they are overpriced. I usually purchase the Sams Club brand in bulk as they are much cheaper. I will pick these up if on sale or I run out before my next stock up trip. Good product I just prefer to spend less.
Kate S.
Fairport
These are often on sale at target so despite the fact they can be a little more pricey, the discount makes it much more competitive. I love the smell and really feel like my clothes are clean unless they smell like bounce!
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
I️ was not a fan of the bounce dryer sheets. The only positive is that they’re a good price. They are sticky and thick and they leave my clothes with a strong scent that I don’t like. I️ wouldn’t recommend these at all.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.