BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Can't go wrong with the original scent that isn't too overpowering. Tons of uses for these, check out Pinterest
Meghan S.
Eagan
my favorite dryer sheets! They smell so good and leave my clothes so soft. I’ve never had a problem with these
jamie f.
Stormville
I use these every single time I do laundry, leaves the clothes smelling absolutely amazing. Totally recommend!
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I love bounce drier sheets they leave your clothes soft smelling amazing and static free. No cons in my book.
Jessica D.
Akron, OH
Great smell great price great value. I like the light sent a lot though its easy and not too much on the nose
Fiz
Best dryer sheets! Have the classic fresh scent to them that I loveee! Two or three work for one load for me!
Sandra A.
Keeps our laundry smell fresh and static free. We love using Bounce. Clothes are always soft and smell great
Kristen R.
Akron , OH
Great for the price. I’ve used this always. Smells good and keeps my clothes smelling fresh. Very effective.
Amber R.
Gallatin, Tn
A must-have when doing laundry. Love the refreshing smell the clothes have when taking them out of the dryer.
Emily F.
Works good smells good you need to try them and there’s no really cons it does a great job and it’s effective