BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Hailey P.
Bounce smells fresh and clean!! It softens my laundry great!! And leaves clothes smelling awesome!! Great value!!
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
Long lasting scented smell leaves my house smelling great for a long time love using this product never fails me.
Sandra S.
Cedar city , UT
I just recently started using fabric softener dryer sheets. I honestly don't know if they make a big difference.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
This one is so fresh, I love how it smells, my favorite. It could be a little bit cheaper... but it's effective.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket , RI
I love the smell of these dryer sheets and they also prevent static on my clothes. Definitely gets the job done.
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
Love the smell leaves my laundry room smelling like heaven . Leaves my clothes very soft and not staticky at all
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
This smell is wonderful! It gives your clothes a great scent. And febreeze scents are the best. Highly recommend.
Lisa M.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this product. They keep the wrinkles out of my clothes, makes them smell good longer and help with static
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
I love this smell. We have no static cling in any of our laundry and they smell good without being over powering
Debra L.
Milford
This product is a must use in the dryer with each use. Static free laundry each load .Great long lasting scent.