BY BOUNCE #10 in Fabric Softener

Melissa B.
Boise, ID
Bounce fabric sheets are definitely the best when it comes to static control.
I also like to use them to keep ants away.
Chelsea G.
Love the smell of bounce and the variety of smells they have. It does a good job of getting rid of static on my clothes.
Cherylynn S.
Pinedale, CA
I love these dryer sheets i have been using them for years now and they work great and leave your clothes smelling great
Juliette M.
My clothes definitely aren't static-y when I use these!! And they smell nice too!! Not really the most necessary though.
Michelle D.
Pacifica
I love Bounce for use with drying my clothes in the dryer. Smells great. Keeps my clothes soft. Great pairing with Tide.
Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
Good scent and helps make clothing less staticky, especially in the winter. Great value for the amount of sheets you get!
Karen K.
Hebron
I love the traditional fabric softener scents versus the new fancy, fruitier scents due to sensitivity to certain scents.
Maressa G.
Jeffersonton, VA
Just the way you want your fresh laundry to smell! Helped with static cling as well as making my laundry so sniff-able!
Holly P.
Mountain View, MO
Bounce is probably my favorite. It doesn't leave any static on my laundry and it smells great. They work amazingly well
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like this because I don't like fabric sheets to have a strong smell. These work well and the smell is nice and mild.