BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Jessica B.
Pawtucket , RI
I love the smell of these dryer sheets and they also prevent static on my clothes. Definitely gets the job done.
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
I love this smell. We have no static cling in any of our laundry and they smell good without being over powering
Erica H.
Dekalb, IL
I love using bounce dryer sheets. It gets rid of static from my clothes while leaving a clean long lasting scent.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
This one is so fresh, I love how it smells, my favorite. It could be a little bit cheaper... but it's effective.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
This smell is wonderful! It gives your clothes a great scent. And febreeze scents are the best. Highly recommend.
Lisa M.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this product. They keep the wrinkles out of my clothes, makes them smell good longer and help with static
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
We keep our fabric softener simple. These sheets work wonderfully. They're not too expensive and very effective.
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
Long lasting scented smell leaves my house smelling great for a long time love using this product never fails me.
jamie f.
Stormville
I use these every single time I do laundry, leaves the clothes smelling absolutely amazing. Totally recommend!
Felicia L.
Eupora
These dryer sheets soften my towels wonderfully. They smell great but the smell doesnt stick around very long.