BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Lisa M.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this product. They keep the wrinkles out of my clothes, makes them smell good longer and help with static
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
This smell is wonderful! It gives your clothes a great scent. And febreeze scents are the best. Highly recommend.
Brittany M.
Boise, ID
Bounce has been my go to dryer sheets for years! They work well and smell great! I definitely suggest using them!
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
This one is so fresh, I love how it smells, my favorite. It could be a little bit cheaper... but it's effective.
Sandra S.
Cedar city , UT
I just recently started using fabric softener dryer sheets. I honestly don't know if they make a big difference.
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
I love this smell. We have no static cling in any of our laundry and they smell good without being over powering
Hailey P.
Bounce smells fresh and clean!! It softens my laundry great!! And leaves clothes smelling awesome!! Great value!!
Erica H.
Dekalb, IL
I love using bounce dryer sheets. It gets rid of static from my clothes while leaving a clean long lasting scent.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket , RI
I love the smell of these dryer sheets and they also prevent static on my clothes. Definitely gets the job done.
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
These dryer sheets were on sale at Walgreens so I gave them a try. I normally use gain but these were great too!