BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Elizabeth F.
Love these!!!! Use 2 for normal size loads and I use more or less depending on the load size! Love the scent! Very cool.
Maressa G.
Jeffersonton, VA
Just the way you want your fresh laundry to smell! Helped with static cling as well as making my laundry so sniff-able!
Stephanie M.
Hillsdale
Bounce, is the only dryer sheet we use. The smell is amazing and the softness it helps bring to are clothes is awesome
Jennifer S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to for dryer sheets. They work like a charm and the scent is just enough. Not overbearing or too "girly".
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like this because I don't like fabric sheets to have a strong smell. These work well and the smell is nice and mild.
Stacey B.
Philadelphia, PA
This fabric softener leaves your clothes very soft and wrinkle free with a fresh clean scent that is not over powering.
Bounce always works great. I don't usually like fragrance in the fabric softeners, but the outdoor fresh smells great.
Jessica A.
Grove City, OH
Not just for the dryer! Gym bag, work shoes, pillow cases and the closet, my husband makes fun of me be I am obsessed!
Megan H.
Clayton, CA
They are great! Our other always come out smelling spring fresh. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Angel S.
El Paso, TX
After you wash your clothes and dry them, this is a great option to keep the clothes smelling fresh. Affordable product