BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Michelle D.
Pacifica
I love Bounce for use with drying my clothes in the dryer. Smells great. Keeps my clothes soft. Great pairing with Tide.
Elizabeth F.
Love these!!!! Use 2 for normal size loads and I use more or less depending on the load size! Love the scent! Very cool.
Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
Good scent and helps make clothing less staticky, especially in the winter. Great value for the amount of sheets you get!
Kathryn L.
Norcross
Very cost-effective brand that softens clothes, reduces static, & leaves a clean, fresh scent. We use it with every load.
Mercedes O.
I really like how Bounce keeps clothes soft and static free after drying. It has a lite scent but yet smells really good.
Lauren R.
Birmingham, AL
good price for a large amount- has lasted me a long time and takes the static out of my clothes and makes them smell good
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
I love the smell of these dryer sheets, they are my go to! I always come back to them no matter what other brands I try.
Melissa B.
Boise, ID
Bounce fabric sheets are definitely the best when it comes to static control.
I also like to use them to keep ants away.
Karen K.
Hebron
I love the traditional fabric softener scents versus the new fancy, fruitier scents due to sensitivity to certain scents.
Chelsea G.
Love the smell of bounce and the variety of smells they have. It does a good job of getting rid of static on my clothes.