BY BOUNCE #10 in Fabric Softener

Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul , MN
Wish these were cheaper! They don’t overpower the clothes, makes them all not staticky and there’s usually a deal at the stores.
Jennifer S.
Pepperell, MA
The fabric softener works and makes your clothes soft. However, the strong is way too strong its nauseating and causes headaches.
Sam B.
Revere, MA
Smells good. Makes towels and clothes soft. No cons. Recently switched to these instead of the downy sheets and I'm happy I did.
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
The best ever. These dryer sheets are classic and you can't really go wrong with them. Excellent smell and it gets the job done.
Kim C.
Bounce dryer sheets are what my mom used and I’ve stuck with the tradition. These help freshen clothes and keep them static free.
Courtney D.
San Angelo, TX
A staple in our house. Helps soften, helps with static and smells so fresh like you hung your laundry outside to dry on the line
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND
Bounce and Tide detergent smell so good together! Plus Bounce helps to keep the static out of my clothes while leaving them soft!
Jessica B.
Gray
I like the way these smell. They keep my clothes from having lots of static. They are about the price of most other dryer sheets.
Mary K.
Clintonville
Like the smell of clothes after using the bounce in the dryer.  Also love the smell from the dryer vent when drying clothes.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love the outdoor smell. BOUNCESHEETOutdoor fresh 105 sheets last longer. I buy them so i dont have to go back and purchase more.