BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
I love these dryer sheets. These are my go to dryer sheets because the smell great and leave my clothes soft and static free.
Courtney W.
This product smells wonderful and my clothes keep smelling fresh long after drying them. It is very effective and affordable.
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I like to use dryer sheets as well as fabric softener. Keeps static cling away and no hair stuck to my clothes. Nice smell
Tammy H.
Bradenton, FL
Makes your clothes smell clean and fresh. Every time I use another brand my husband tells me our clothes don't smell clean
Smell amazing on the sheet but the smell doesn't last on my clothes all that well. But they are definitely worth the price.
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I have used this and I would say I like Downey way better just because of the lasting scent after clothes come out if dryer
Destiny B.
Knoxville, TN
My absolute favorite fabric sheets long lasting sent even days after washing and drying clothes they still have there scent
Renee M.
San Jose, CA
Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I usually use two in each load and purchase for my children's clothing as well.
Melissa M.
These help eliminate wrinkles & static and help the laundry smell fresh. Definitely some of the best chemical dryer sheets.
Marianne J.
Louisville, KY
These take the static out of my clothes. They also leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend to others.