BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Megan E.
Olathe, KS
Bounce is the only dryer sheet I use. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and keeps the static out during this dry winter months.
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
I love the fresh smell on this. It makes my clothes smells good and the scent stays! Definitely recommended. I always use this!
Kristen F.
These sheets always help keep static away from my clothes and the scent lasts for a long time. I use them in every dryer load.
karen r.
Love the smell not so great at keeping fuzz at bay or static. Like that it gives my clothes a lasting scent but that all to it
Leah B.
Favorite scent of Bounce! Leaves all of your clothes smelling clean & fresh days after washing, I continue to buy this scent
Belinda S.
Columbia, SC
I love this. It is my go to. I have tried others but I always come back to bounce. Helps my static and freshens the clothes.
Alyssa H.
I can always count on these to leave my close smelling amazing and soft. You don't need that many either to get the job done.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
Great smell and my clothes feel nice and soft . I love using them out of the dryer to keep my clothes smelling nice and clean
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are perfect. The scent is fresh and works for keeping my dryer clothes smelling great. Usually reasonably priced also.
Courtney W.
This product smells wonderful and my clothes keep smelling fresh long after drying them. It is very effective and affordable.